Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME PLEASE

4 posters

Go down

HELP ME PLEASE Empty HELP ME PLEASE

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:46 pm

HI guys can you give me a litle help round tracks like canada .. abu dhabi .. etc (with tight corners and hairpins) im realy poor on .... but tracks like spain ... silverstone ... brazil with nice flowing fast corners i feel im realy good round them .... what am i doing wrong ?? is it my setups?? or is it my wheel settings .... because last night for example i was doing 1 19's with my steering wheel settings all on zero and force feedback off ... anyway after i pited i changed my saturation to 25 and my linearity to 8 and was doing 1 15's 116's straight away .... so can a couple of guys leave there wheel settings for me to try ?? and do use think i should put force feedback on ?? what do you's think and please help me i hate getting beat ... especialy when im geting beat by 3 laps its ridicoulas and i hate it i just want to be competitive any help tip's setups wheel setting would be a great help because i feel ok without assists now .. just tracks like canada my swheel has so much understeer and im sure its something to do with that ...any help please ?

Back to top Go down

HELP ME PLEASE Empty Re: HELP ME PLEASE

Post by The Phoenix Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 pm

i dont use a wheel mate but i found that leaving setups as normal seems to work well round canada
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

yer with a wheel its pretty different
still tho i will try it buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Force feedback should be on 100% you woman ahaha
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm

i find it weird bolokov it feels solid/stiff .. and i think it might break my wheel lol .. but when it is on i love the 'grip' feeling you get .. and i no where the limits of the car is when its on its just weird feeling lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 pm

What wheel are you using? Different wheels require different settings.

Most of us on here who use a wheel, seem to use a DFGT.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:34 am

yer mate thats the wheel i use to buddy dfgt all the way lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Steering Deadzone - 2.5%
Saturation - 20%
Linearity - 15%

Mine is setup something like that.

I dislike how light the steering is when it's near the center point, can't seem to fix it on the PS3 either. PC version it's fine >_>
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:22 pm

yes mate me to, i hate it the wheel goes all light thats why i have forcefeedback of .. i will try these settings tho thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:26 am

i turned my forcee feedback on and i must say it feels ten times better .. but in some places/tracks it still feels a bit weird ... but the saturation and lineariity felt ok .. so i kept turning it up and down to try and i like mine on like around 45 to 55 saturation with 15 linearity (i like a really sensitive wheel) thanks for the tips and the 'light feeling' isnt as bad with the patch .... hopefullly i will have it spot on for the next race

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:41 pm

I praying for you Stewy!  Razz  Very Happy

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:28 pm

lmfao stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content