Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season

5 posters

Go down

Driver of the Season

End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_lcap58%End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_lcap8%End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_lcap8%End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_lcap0%End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_lcap0%End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season Empty End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:47 pm

Vote for your driver of the season here.

NB: Polls only allow for 10 options, so top 10 places in the WDC filled them, if you want to vote for anyone else, just leave it in a comment. This goes for any of the other polls, too.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season Empty Re: End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:23 pm

Drat drat & double drat, was that your cunning plan Marc, leave me off the list so my legions of minions & Muttley cant vote for me...haha..think u need to cut down on the things that **** up your short term memory chief  drunken ..I WAS there for 15 races m8 & finished 5th lol!
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season Empty Re: End of Season Awards: Driver of the Season

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 pm

People can vote for anyone, only 10 spaces on the poll form though Razz
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:04 pm

Havn't voted for anyone but I'd be leaning towards MisterFlash purely because of this:

I'm also part of DASTARDLYs legions of minions & Muttley
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

hudunikibolokov wrote:Havn't voted for anyone but I'd be leaning towards MisterFlash purely because of this:

I'm also part of DASTARDLYs legions of minions & Muttley

Should be MisterFlash's Theme tune for when he wins a race Razz
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Aye but your 1st post said top 10 places in WDC, that's why I asked, thought you'd had a memory lapse  bom lucky for Chaz the minions are still floating round Sao Paulo trying to keep their heads held high above water level so they have no chance of voting due to dodgy internet connections, & the dogs sleeping, so apart from bolokovs pledge..... I'm dooooomed! heheheh & after 'a that I'm voting for  Suspect
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Haha Razz
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:12 pm

His name isn't on the list so I'll say here, driver of the season Dastardly  Razz 
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by RichyTheRacer Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:56 pm

When do the polls close?
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:57 pm

I want to have the video with all this stuff up by next Friday, so I'm going to say Wednesday. Will have been about two weeks then, plenty of time really for people.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Ah, RedRichy comes to the rescue with a vote, cheers ex team mate, lang may yer wheels reek o' burnin rubber, good luck in AL1 m8... no changing yer mind before next wed. now  Razz
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum