Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

After a successful Season 1 & Season 2, Season 3 is in full swing on the F12013 game, so it's an exciting time to get involved! And the Leagues on offer cater to people of all abilities.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

DFGT pedals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DFGT pedals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- on Wed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Re stewys post in PL about malfunctioning brake pedals, decided to open mine up for surgery today after some problems last night & found that 1 of the 20mm shafts that come out at the base of the pedal ( it sits in the rockers ) had snapped clean off (3 yrs abuse & many miles) diagnosis complete I now have to wait 24hrs on supadupa glue setting or its new pedals. if you feel the pedal locking/clicking/sitting off centre, you should take a look inside b4 you pile up guys. Sad 
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Re: DFGT pedals

Post by Aletdownofstate on Wed May 07, 2014 7:56 pm

I may have to check mine out then, it's been problematic in the past. You going to be good for Friday?

Soundcloud | YouTube | Facebook
.pixel | Twitch | Tumblr

General League Overlord
Mercedes AL3 S2 Constructors Champion
Mercedes AL3 S3 Constructors Champion
Mercedes AL2 S4 Constructors Champion
Ferrari AL2 S7 Constructors Champion
AL3 S3 Drivers Champion

Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- on Wed May 07, 2014 8:31 pm

yeah, try mine out 2mrw after rebuild, failing that my mates offshore so i'll go 'borrow' his set. might just go get em now Wink 

F1 2016 Drivers Champion AL2 S7
Scuderia Ferrari F1 2016 Constructors Champion AL2 S7
F1 2014 Drivers Champion AL2 S4
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 2014 Constructors Champion AL2 S4
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 2013 Constructors Champion AL3 S3
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 pm

if you need help on some issues i can help you, if you let me no the problem

my throttle got stuck open the other day because a spring was wrapped around a white cog in the pedal set wrong anyway throotle issue is ok now .... but now i have a  reset issue with wheel ... i put wheel on my ps3 and it will randomly reset at random times, so i put it on pc and was ok tried put it in my dads ps3 for an hour and a half and it never reset so i think its my usb ports .. i have cleaned my usb ports last night and my wheel has not reset YET but someties i can play 1 hour or 2 and it will be ok so i will let you no in the following days

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- on Thu May 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Update: quickfix supadupa glue not so super, tried araldite & a couple of other types,all failures.  now got my friendly neighbourhood 'man with a lathe' turning me an aluminium 15mm x 57mm internal sleeve to hold the whole thing together, pick it up 2mrw. if this doesn't work, the pedals face death by hammer ( or spare parts if any1 needs them) no other issues stewy, all springs, gear teeth etc were ok, just need the brake pedal to stay in 1 piece & I'm good to go I hope  Very Happy
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- on Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Update: pedals re assembled yesterday, done 100% race last night & a few 5 lap races. no issues, opened them up today & all is well with the repair so the hammer is back in the box.  Very Happy  ps. if any1 suffers from similar problem i found that the pedal bar has a slight taper inside so the piece I had turned finished up @ 14.9mm diameter x 54mm long. material shouldn't matter, steel,alloy or a hard plastic would all work.

F1 2016 Drivers Champion AL2 S7
Scuderia Ferrari F1 2016 Constructors Champion AL2 S7
F1 2014 Drivers Champion AL2 S4
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 2014 Constructors Champion AL2 S4
Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 2013 Constructors Champion AL3 S3
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top