Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i quit im very sorry

Go down

i quit im very sorry Empty i quit im very sorry

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:51 am

sorry guy's i quit . . . i just cba with f1 anymore . . . not trying to be big headed by saying this but you all no that i put most practice in on f1 out off all drivers and this is just a pure fact . . . i no it sounds big headed saying im on the most etc etc but i am . . . im on till 6 and 7's in the morning lol .. anyway im on the most or one of the most and practice the most out of all drivers on this website so i expect to win or at least challenge for wins because of my practice i do during the week but i always end up getting lapped wtf . . . i don't race to get lapped i race to win . . . most people didn't no me in 2011 so you all never new how fast i was in that game and if people think im fast now imagine what i was like in 2011 if i say im slow now . . . but after 2011 codemasters f1 games have gone downhill in the handling apartment by going realistic in 2012 and 2013 where as all others were more arcade style .. at the end of day its a game they will never ever ever make a 'realistic' game so why codemasters decided that they would make f1 'realistic' is beyond me . . . the 900 degree steering wheels especially the driving force gt is the worst wheel's to use because and the ffb sucks . . . codemasters are that numb they don't use 900 degree wheels when making the game they use a stupid control pad then a wheel which is locked at 320 lmfao so when the game comes out and people with 900 degree wheels complain they have to change things which make it worse lmfao ee i dont no . . .. so because of this i do not feel confident in my wheel,my car setup etc etc so i can not drive fast some people will twist that im quitting just because i cant win . . . but im sure if everyone else's win percentage went from 88% on f1 2011 to 16% on 2013 im sure you would all quit to

Back to top Go down

i quit im very sorry Empty Re: i quit im very sorry

Post by The Phoenix Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:19 am

Sorry to hear this, Hopefully you will change you mind mate you shouldn't quit because your form has dropped a little im sure you will get it back.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:03 am

na seriously two years now i have been slow since they brought out and broke f1 2012

f that mate im sick of loosing its shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum