Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#ForzaJules

4 posters

Go down

#ForzaJules Empty #ForzaJules

Post by Admin Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:29 pm

I know this is a little late but all my thoughts are with Jules and his family.

Also, I'd like to agree with Massa's point of view I feel it was a reckless decision by the FiA to allow the race to go on as along as it did it was extremely dangerous the spray was ridiculous we could barely see through the TV Imagine what it would of been like in the cockpit and I feel that the FiA are somewhat culpable for the critical state Bianchi is in they should of called it off way before and even then with the Sutil incident they didn't bring the Saftey car out straight away he was on the run off of the fastest corner of the track how did that not warrant a safety car especially considering the conditions I really hope their poor decision doesn't cost Bianchi his life.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

#ForzaJules Empty Re: #ForzaJules

Post by RosstheIcon Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:54 pm

I partly agree, the safety car should have been put out, but only for Sutil's crash. I don't think it was too wet to race, most drivers were still on inters, but you can't have marshalls and machinery working on the outside of a fast, wet corner with cars still going at racing speeds. It's a miracle Bianchi didn't hit any marshalls. #ForzaJules
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm

It's a miracle he even survived the impact to be honest. Got to credit the safety of F1 cars these days.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Aye.

It's very similar to Maria de Villota's crash while test for Marussia the other year. Hopefully this ends a little better.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum