Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Williams: Pat Symonds joins F1 team as chief technical officer

Go down

Williams: Pat Symonds joins F1 team as chief technical officer Empty Williams: Pat Symonds joins F1 team as chief technical officer

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I think the major talking point here is, should Pat Symonds be allowed back into the sport after he was found guilty for his part in fixing the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix. What do you think post in the comment section below.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Williams: Pat Symonds joins F1 team as chief technical officer Empty Re: Williams: Pat Symonds joins F1 team as chief technical officer

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

As a massive Ferrari and Felipe fan Words cannot express my anger that he is allowed back into the sport. For me 'crashgate' lost Felipe the title and handed it to Hamilton! Massa built up a 15 second lead in the first 5 laps of that race, he was going to walk away with that race. He was so far infront he could have stopped for a cup of tea and still rejoin in the lead.

The crash brought out the SC and grouped the pack up. Felipe pitted, fuel nozzle got stuck and Ferrari's infamous traffic light system told Felipe to drive off. In normal racing circumstances that wouldn't have happened, the rushing about caused it.

As I said it cost Felipe the title and I never want to see Piquet Jnr, Briatore and Simmonds in F1 again. One must wonder if Fernando was involved? I believe he was and as a Ferrarista I find it difficult to stomach.

What do you all think?

Back to top Go down