Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Grand Prix - Appeals

+2
Stevo_F1
Aletdownofstate
6 posters

Go down

Russian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Russian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Post any appeals here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Russian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: Russian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Race Start & CHM & Philip

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip-uk-123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 am

Chm l tryed to leav room for you how you see it I stop to let 2 card go and as I tag one coming out of the crash sorry to the 2 car

Philip-uk-123

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:05 am

Philip I had overtaken you before the apex you had plenty of room to keep to the left you tagged the back of me and caused the incident with others as well as me, you needed to just back of a little and we both would have got round the corner clean. Not only that you took me out again 8 laps later.
This is an  appeal against you.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip-uk-123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:26 am

Leav it for the fa

Philip-uk-123

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:37 am

I'm of the opinion that CHM caused that incident by driving over to the left where Philip was, squeezing him with nowhere to go, should have stayed on the right hand side of the track if you ask me and no harm would have been done.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip-uk-123 Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:51 am

That's wot I'll felt I had nowhere to go I'll stayed on the left my race wos put back but I come back well thanks to all who I got by with no offs

Philip-uk-123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:48 pm

We'll be going over it in depth on Sunday and make sense of what happened. We've got Stevo's footage and you've both stated your cases.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:35 am

I had overtaken Philip before the apex of the corner, he ran into my N/S/R wheel right on the apex causing my car to go left, at this point I was in front of Philip and I did not have a clue as to which side of me he was.
I did not turn in on him as he was behind me and I could not see him (at this point I was 3/4 of a car length in front). I had made the overtake and had no clue as what Philip was doing behind me, he could see me but I could not see him.

Then about 8 laps later he forces me of the track for another time that's two extra pit stops I had to make.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:42 am

Pagey_80 wrote:I'm of the opinion that CHM caused that incident by driving over to the left where Philip was, squeezing him with nowhere to go, should have stayed on the right hand side of the track if you ask me and no harm would have been done.

Pagey I could not see Philip as he was behind me, but he could see me, if he had come of the gas there would not have been an incident, and most probably the second incident I had with Philip would not have happened either.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 am

Also could the FIA look at Philips driving at turn two start of race, in stevo footage he tries to force his way between Dastardly and Aletdownofstate causing I think Dastardly to go of track.
Then Philip goes of track comes back on right in front of me causing me to brake to avoid a collision.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 pm

CHM1945 wrote:
Pagey_80 wrote:I'm of the opinion that CHM caused that incident by driving over to the left where Philip was, squeezing him with nowhere to go, should have stayed on the right hand side of the track if you ask me and no harm would have been done.

Pagey I could not see Philip as he was behind me, but he could see me, if he had come of the gas there would not have been an incident, and most probably the second incident I had with Philip would not have happened either.

I have watched the video countless times and whilst there is very slight contact at the apex of the turn it was not enough to send your car left after the corner ( I will add that trying a moneuvre on lap 1 of 100% then you need to ensure it can be achieved and yours was touch and go and always likely to end with an incident), Philip was on the curbs on the left hand side of the track and couldn't go any further left otherwise he would have been outside the track limits and in the wall, you would have had screen indicators telling you he was to the left of you and not behind you as you claim (watch the video and you will see he was practically alongside). You had the whole of the track to use and Philip didn't, A) you should have stayed in the middle of the track at the very least to avoid him and further contact and B) you should have had a quick look behind when your not sure where he was. Simply driving over to the left side to take up the racing line again is very irresponsible on your part if you ask me.

The person I feel most sorry here is for Podgie as he was an innocent bystander in all of this. I also nearly became a victim but thankfully your car ghosted as I drove past.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:33 pm

Pagey before this discussion/ argument continues for the rest of the afternoon it has long been a problem that CHM could well have an invisible lagg issue where on 'our' screen it looks like he has pushed/squashed someone against a wall or off track but actually on 'his' screen he is further ahead & has already overtaken the other car & tries to retake the racing line only to find out he has just been taken out on his screen but on our screens he has moved across on etc. I know everything ive just said is too much information for some people & they would rather think CHM doesnt know how to race etc but ive seen these incidents happen time & time again when CHM is the same distance ahead of someone else & ive seen it with countless other people & if CHM does record from next race & another simular incident happens & he shows what happened on his screen is as he says it is then i think theres a very good chance i will be proved right.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:48 pm

I will do my best to record my next race.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Although this video been posted looks pointless as i missed the contact at turn 2 between Philip & CHM, this video does show however the theory of CHM's car generally been further ahead of where 'we' see him. While i was watching Philip & he overtook CHM, as soon as Philip's position changed from 7th to 6th i changed my spectating position from 7th to watch CHM in 6th only for it to switch to Aletdownofstate in 1st, which could back up the theory & explain why my camera thought Philip was still in 7th when i changed view.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 pm

That's fair enough Stevo and I have seen the lag bubble stuff before on many occasions so fully understand the issue. I wasn't arguing before, was simply stating the facts that your video provided.

That said, if this is an invisible lag/bubble glitch then until we actually see the issue from CHMs point of view it's kind of pointless with his constant appeals each week unless he actually starts to record and to be fair he has said he would on a few occasions now and a video never shows up.

Also if you know you have a potential lag bubble glitch issue then why force your way down the inside on a corner so early in a race when the likely outcome is an incident which will mess up your own race and others around you, it's a 50+ lap race so no reason to go all out on lap 1 to make up positions. It amazes me the amount of times people aren't patient enough to wait behind someone and let the DRS do the work for you.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 am

You talk a load of garbage pagey you don't seem to say anything about Philip and all the incidents he has had with bloodandsand, you just seem to get at me all the time.
For your reply about me recording my races I have tried to do this and not sorted it out as yet, so don't push me.
Philip has just had a race ban for his conduct on track so we all know what he can be like.
I will most probably do this season out then that will be me finished with WWR it is a shame but that is how I feel.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip-uk-123 Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm

It a race CHM things happen it don now. see you in the nex race

Philip-uk-123

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodandsand15 Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:54 pm

I think anyone who has ah first season in f1 shud be told of the hard stuff that happens inf1 since ive started. Had nuthin but bother, since ive raced but it is fun. And think we shud give everyone ah chance to prove they self before we bitch about them. Ah fuckin love buckie:)

bloodandsand15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:53 pm

At the beginning of the season, right up until around Spa, everyone was given the benefit of the doubt regarding incidents, the penalties that where dished out, were very lenient and in most cases resulted in no further action taken. After 16 weeks of racing together, everyone should now be at least reasonably familiar with everyone around them and the do's and don'ts of league racing and as such penalties are starting to get a little firmer as people should generally know better by now.

Stuff is bound to occasionally happen, never raced in a league where it doesn't and as long as everyone respects each other and just understands that, and chills when it does happen, then we won't have problems.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum