Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 5 Start Date

4 posters

Go down

Season 5 Start Date Empty Season 5 Start Date

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:35 pm

With the test races being this week, follow previous seasons we would be due to be starting round one next week.

We're still a little low on numbers 10/16 in AL1 and I think 6 or 7/16 in AL2, assuming everyone is committed to turning out (we had 100% attendance in the AL1 test race on Wednesday.)

So we have the option of taking another week or so and try and do some hardcore recruiting. The hopper system seems to be sort of working now after an hour or so testing last night. In addition to this, I am moving house in the next week and have internet other than 3G until the 27th, several members are also on holiday/have other commitments during this time.

I propose Wednesday 2nd September as the AL1 start date with Friday the same week being the AL2 start date. It gives time for everyone to get back from what they're doing and do some extra recuitment to try and get 16/16 in each league.

Please discuss here your thoughts on this, I'm happy to go with whatever the generally agreed start date is.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Season 5 Start Date Empty Re: Season 5 Start Date

Post by madman_281 Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:21 pm

yeah sounds good, im away in america from 14th september for 10 days so ill maybe miss one or two races
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:11 pm

Hi Mark
Just moored up at Bingley Leeds and Liverpool Canal, just got some news that I will be able to race Friday's so could I please revert back to AL2, sorry for mucking you about,
Cheers
CHM1945

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:06 pm

Is league racing starting this week then or is there still/any recruiting going on to fill up the grid before the Australian GP? i've sent msgs to 4 guys i've been racing with online lately & hope for an answer soon if they're gonna sign up.
AL2's practice race had poor attendance & several drop outs, think i'd rather race with a full grid on Wednesday with AL1 if its gonna be much the same this Friday for AL2.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:14 pm

It's due to start this week. AL1 tomorrow and us on Friday. I'm going to try and get some recruiting done before Friday too, but yeah I know what you mean about the grid.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum