Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Decider - Q&A - RussLad12

Go down

Title Decider - Q&A - RussLad12 Empty Title Decider - Q&A - RussLad12

Post by Chaz_B_97 Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:10 pm

A few years back, there was a media pen that people would post interviews and other information about the races from the individual leagues (PL, AL1, AL2 & AL3).

With the championship fight in AL1 being arguably the closest it's ever been on Wheel2WheelRacing, 1 of 4 drivers could be crowned the AL1 Season 8 Drivers' Champion by the time the chequered flag drops in Abu Dhabi.

As such, I thought I'd have a chat with the current championship leader, RussLad12.

Q1: After 20 rounds, you lead the championship by 8.5 points, meaning that 2nd place will see you clinch the title. Will you go and attack from lights out? Or will you try and stay out of trouble, ensuring you get the car home safely?

A: It depends on the start. If I get nudged to the back, then it will be a full on go for it, but we'll see on race day.

Q2: Looking back at any point in the season, what has been your highlight of the season so far?

A: Winning the British GP is always nice, but Spa (Belgian GP) springs to mind, with the great battle with Cameron for most of the race and crossing the line together

Q3: Any low point that stands out from this season?

A: Well I would say crashing out in the Malaysia GP on the first lap, I had a good lead and then I dropped it, losing out on good points. That could cost me the championship.

Q4: Mercedes AMG Petronas currently lead the Constructors' Championship over Scuderia Ferrari by 33.5 points, would say that you have one hand on the trophy?

A: I think we have a thumb and a couple of fingers (on it), but we'll see what happens in the last race. I won't be giving it up easy.

Q5: And finally, what will it mean to you to win the AL1 Season 8 Drivers' Championship, adding your name to the hall of fame in the process?

A: It would be amazing as I'm not the fastest driver on the grid, and this might be my only chance to become World Champion. I will give it everything I've got, but it's going to be a tight race for the other contenders too, fingers crossed it all works out.

Thanks to RussLad for taking part in this Q&A, Good luck in the Season Finale!
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum