Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2's Australia GP Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL2's Australia GP Podium Press Conference Empty AL2's Australia GP Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:01 pm

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, and welcome W2WR's AL2's 1st podium press conference for season 9 at Melbourne, and today we have our top 3 drivers, GunnerDoodat, SnoopMarky and Bloomstar.

We'll get underway and ask our race winner, Gunner the first couple of questions:

Q1: Congratulations on getting the top step here, and how does it feel getting here after such a weird and stressful start to the race?

A1:

Q2: How does this car feel over a race weekend compared to last season's cars?

A2:

Thank you Gunner, we'll be back to you shortly.

Now onto 2nd place man: SnoopMarky

Q1: As one of many drivers this race to gain multiple positions, how does it feel to be up here alongside these two quick drivers?

A1:

Q2: With it being a weird start to the race, did you feel pressured to push yourself to keep it together while other drivers struggled?

A2:

Thank you Snoop and well done.

Now onto our 3rd driver, Bloomstar.

Q1: As a late newcomer to the league at the end of last season, we now see you on your 1st podium. How does it feel being up here among the veterans of our league?

A1: It was great to get the opportunity to experience this league with Yoda at the end of last season, which helped me see just how much practice was needed to compete with such talented drivers. It feels unbelievable to have achieved a podium finish but i am sure this is circumstantial to all the racing incidents that occurred. I was very lucky to have been able to get through tight spots without taking much damage.

Q2: As another driver who gained multiple positions, we also see you with the fastest lap of the race. Did you know you could have the pace to achieve both that and this podium?

A2: The race strategy was evolving with the race, after seeing other drivers using the ultrasofts and seeing i could hold some pace with the supersofts til lap 22, i felt the 2 stop strategy would keep my position and give me the best shot at fastest lap. It was an unbelievable race, my heart was pounding at some moments and about 30 or so lonely laps helped me keep calm. My sincere condolences go to those who suffered due to many racing incidents, but gives more fuel for a battle battle in China.

Thank you Bloom and well done to both of these achievements.

Now back to you Gunner for our last question.

Q1: Now you lead both the Drivers' and Constructors' Tables, do you think you can carry on this achievement or do you think it will be a challenge for you?

A1:

Thank you very much for joining me here guys and congratulations on getting the top spots here a Melbourne, now i will leave you to get back to the champagne and celebrations.

Thank you to you all joining us here at Melbourne Podium Press Room and we will see you all at the Shanghai Podium Press Room Next week.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum