Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AL2's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference

Go down

AL2's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference Empty AL2's Italian GP - Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:28 pm

Welcome to our press room here at Autodromo Nazionale Monza, home of the Italian Grand Prix and our 13th race in season 9 for our AL2 league. We had a few more finishers in this league but we had 3 clear winners and they join us today. Please welcome SnoopMarky, AllShotDown and D_Dastardly.

Welcome gentlemen to our press room and we will start our questions off with our race winner, SnoopMarky.

Q1: Well done on another race win. That now makes 3 wins, how are you feeling?

A1: Yeah, feeling good about the car finally. Feel like I really nailed the setup and strategy and staying out on the intermediate was a gamblebut paid off in the end.

Q2: You have now closed the gap to the leaders in the Drivers title fight. Do you feel that you have to push it hard and close that gap even more and snatch the lead to clinch the title?

A2: My aim for this season was finish in the top three after a poor season 8. I'll be happy with anything above that for sure though.

Thank you Snoop and well done on the win.

We'll come to our P2 man, AllShot for the next questions.

Q1: Well done on P2, Yet another driver to achieve multiple podiums, how are you feeling?

A1: Feeling great after a difficult race as I was under pressure from Aletdownofstate through the entire first stint.

Q2: Another team to have both cars finish in the points was Sauber, how are they feeling?

A2: It's good to have a teammate again even if it's a little late for the constructors.

Thank you AllShot, and well done.

We'll come to another multiple podium sitter and our P3 man, D_Dastardly for his thoughts on the race?

Q1: After a very difficult race at Belgium due to the ever changing weather, we see you bounce back with another podium here, how are you feeling?

A1: The party's still going at Toro Rosso ;)my spin at ascari on lap 2 cost me big time making me drop to P12... sob!! so after the weather changed from light to heavy rain, we decided to stay out on inters &tiptoe round the track before playing catch up when conditions lightened up, it paid off in the end anyway, we didn't expect a podium for sure & it was a real close finish with both RedBulls finishing right behind.

Q2: We see you doing much better this season than you did in Season 8, do you feel that this years cars are suiting you a lot better and could help you to be claimed as Season 9's Drivers Champion?

A2: Yeah, I like these cars much better than last seasons, seems a of AL2's drivers feel the same about 17's cars though, I think it's too early to talk about titles with 7 races to go, ask me at Yas Marina.

Thank you D_Dastardly, and well done on P3.

We'll come back to our race winner for our final question.

Q3: Both Ferrari's also finished the race in the points, Do they feel confident to close the gap to the flying RedBull's?

A3: Both of us are committed to murdering the RedBulls.

Thank you Snoop.

Thank you Gentlemen and congratulations on achieving great points.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us here in Italy and we will see you all at Singapore.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down