Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

2 posters

Go down

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by Gonk721 Sun May 13, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the press room and we had a great AL2 league race we had for you. A very exciting race for us to watch but unfortunately it wasn't a good race for 4 of our drivers and it cost them positions in both the race and the drivers standings. We can tell you that it was a great race for the 3 drivers who kept it together and secured the podium steps, and please welcome Russlad, AllShotDown and DaveJ.

Welcome gentlemen to the press room, and we will get under way with our race winner who seems to be making a name for himself, Russlad.

Q1: 4 wins out of 4 races. You are making a bit of a name for yourself and a record out there since you've joined AL2, How are you feeling so far?

Q2: That race looked be a steady race for you and you finished 13 secs in front of allshotdown, how was the race from your point of view?

Q3: At every race so far, williams have been the team to match with scoring the most points and improve their gain at the top to 52 points, what are their thoughts going into round 5 to keep this fantastic fact in tact?

Thank you Russ and well done on your 4th victory.

We will now come to our p2 man, AllShotdown.

Q1: That was another great finish for you today, how are you feeling about improving your position from 3rd in China to 2nd here and being your 2nd podium in a row?

Q2: That result has now moved you to 2nd place in the drivers standings but behind russ by 55 points and in front of your very nearest rival, devils by 4 points, will you be concentrating on keeping in front of him going into round 5?

Q3: Renault aren't having much luck with getting both cars other the finishing line at the start of this season but are currently holding 3rd in the constructors, How are they feeling knowing that they are going to be a car down in Round 5?

Thank you AllShot, and well done on P2.

We will like to come to our 3rd and final man, DaveJ

Q1: Well done on your 2nd podium this season so far, how are you feeling getting back up here?

Q2: The points both drivers have scored has meant Toro Rosso are comfortably 2nd in the constructors but a fair way of the leaders, Williams, do they feel they can get somewhere closer to them?

Q3: We know that your sadly not going to make it to round 5 but what are your personal goals going to be when you come back to Round 6 and the twisty street sircuit of Monaco?

Thank you Dave and congratulations on P3.

Thank you gentlemen for joining us here in sochi and we look forward to see you on track at Barcelona.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for joining us and our drivers for our press conference and we will see you in our Catalunya press room after both of our leagues have had their exciting 66 laps.

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference Empty Re: Russian Grand Prix Podium Press Conference

Post by DaveJ2013 Mon May 14, 2018 6:00 pm

Q1,i am feeling good Dean,but i  thought i had the pace to trouble the front 2 but came short lol ,but overall yeah i will settle for 3rd and very happy with it
Q2 Russ i know little about but i think he is taking sweets from kids,bloom has that never give  up attitude so i know he will always be there or thereabouts,,Devil is the same,early days, but nothing is won this early in the championship,so we will do our best to close the gap
Q3 personal goal round monaco, try and finish

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum