Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

think bloom called it right last night

2 posters

Go down

think bloom called it right last night Empty think bloom called it right last night

Post by DaveJ2013 Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

was watching Blooms stream last night,and i for 1 thought his call of rerun was right and fair,the guys it didnt effect will think different,i hope we have someone who has the same passion and awareness as bloom stewarding in al2

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

think bloom called it right last night Empty Re: think bloom called it right last night

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu May 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Dave, Bloom wasn't there to Steward, he was there as part of the Commentary team with Devils so he knows he couldn't have made that call, if you received a msg from Stevo or Benn in AL2 to retire would you just leave without questioning it?
Russ was the Steward last night but as i've already explained the reasons in AL1 chat & to Russ & Bloom why my notifications were switched off i don't think i need to repeat them again. There was a major track glitch going on, it affected most drivers at 1 point or another but everyone kept racing except the guys who DNF'd/DSC, Dan was the only driver to leave because he got the msg. 10 out of 16 finished 78 laps & have no wish as far as i'm aware to race Monaco again.

Re stewarding in AL2, Steward was Chewy for S9 & S10 with me getting on as well for most of your races so far this season & gonks done a couple as well. If you have a reason to question any of our passion & awareness for stewarding races feel free to comment, we've known each other long enough i think Question
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

think bloom called it right last night Empty Re: think bloom called it right last night

Post by DaveJ2013 Fri May 18, 2018 8:44 am

Point taken,but a no Point I questioned the al2 stewards

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down