Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

18/7/18 Malaysian GP - Appeals

3 posters

Go down

18/7/18 Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty 18/7/18 Malaysian GP - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Post any appeals and video evidence here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

18/7/18 Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty Re: 18/7/18 Malaysian GP - Appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Russ's pt2 video (highlights) 12 mins 25 secs L41 T4 Fusillo/AlexMusica.

Aletdownofstate's video (highlights) 1hr 11mins 50secs same incident.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:20 pm

Video evidence that Dan broke the site rules by taking control of his car after he had disconnected. Him doing so mean't he held me up in the pits. I didn't appeal this after the race because i naturally assumed he would have been kept an eye on after posting in the AL1 chat he wanted to be invited back in.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Stevo_F1 wrote:Video evidence that Dan broke the site rules by taking control of his car after he had disconnected. Him doing so mean't he held me up in the pits. I didn't appeal this after the race because i naturally assumed he would have been kept an eye on after posting in the AL1 chat he wanted to be invited back in.

Your video of him holding you up in the pits should have been posted in Appeals within 48 hrs of the race then (site rule 3.7) & FiA would have dealt with it.
If Dan was unaware of the re connecting rule he was verbally told when he rejoined the race that he would be disqualified if he stayed on track (site rule 7.7) so he retired. I don't recall what lap his dsc was on & what lap he finally retired on but i doubt he will do it again.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:41 pm

The holding up bit i know is too late but the rules state a 1 point license penalty as a deterent so others races arn't affected like mine was. As far as im aware it looks like his driving his car when i catch him up on my video then he left at turn 1 hense his car changing to an Ai.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down