Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

20/11/2018 Decisions

3 posters

Go down

20/11/2018 Decisions Empty 20/11/2018 Decisions

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:50 pm

AL1

Austria

Raikkon/Poorlyorange - Raikkon is to receive a warning for an unsafe pit entry and is reminded to pay attention to other drivers, especially when entering the pits.

Raikkon/Jarnoracing - Raikkon is to receive 2 points on his super license for an unsafe return to track and 4 further points for causing another driver to DNF as a result of the incident. This puts Raikkon on 6 penalty points and results in a qualifying ban at Silverstone or the next attended race.

Alexmusica/Misterflash2 - For an unsafe return to track, Alexmusica is to receive 2 points on his super license. This puts Alexmusica on 18 penalty points and therefore has a qualifying ban at Silverstone, or the next attended race.

Jordan/Misterflash2 - No further action.

Jordanmusk/Alexmusica/HairyBenn - Racing incident, no further action. Drivers are reminded to take due care and attention in the opening laps.

AL2

Austria

Con_Reece/Mikey - For causing a race incident, Justmikey is to receive 2 points on his super license. This takes his total points to 6, and therefore has a qualifying ban for Silverstone or the next attended race.

FROM_CHAOS/Alyhan - For causing a race incident, Alyhan is to receive 2 points on his super license.

DaveJ/Alyhan - For causing a race incident, DaveJ is to recieve 2 points on his super license.

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Appeal no.4 should be Jordan, not Alexmusica/Misterflash2)
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

20/11/2018 Decisions Empty Re: 20/11/2018 Decisions

Post by DaveJ2013 Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:26 pm

In due respect to Chaos,who appealed me, how can his footage even be considered as he is always showing connection issues,your man shouted sorry when he overtook me,dast with back me up on that,so i am counter appealing my penalty,it wasnt as clear cut as that

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveJ2013 Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Sorry lads, but while i am online, can i appeal something that has f...all todo with me?

DaveJ2013

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:26 pm

Dave :
1. Chaos didn't appeal against you, Aylhen asked him to post up his pov as he was behind you both, that's ok to do.

2. Yes, i said in AL2 chat after the race that i heard Aylhen shout out an apol. to you for something BUT i also said i never seen the incident so apology or not a race incident has to be investigated by FiA same as any other.

3. The incident is partly caught on Chewy's highlights video,  L34 1:04:00 up to 1:04:20 when you pulled over & retired.

4. You clearly cut the corner before the incident, gaining a fraction of a second but it does bring you closer to him than it would have if you hadn't corner cut. Your given your 3rd warning & a 3 sec CC penalty plus a warning for causing a collision with Aylhen in the Race Director.

20/11/2018 Decisions Downlo29

This is the evidence FiA used for the appeal, if you have footage showing a completely different scenario, please post it in the appeals section & the FiA will look at it again.

Admin.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down