Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco Highlights

5 posters

Go down

Monaco Highlights Empty Monaco Highlights

Post by The Phoenix Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Please Post any highlight you may have thank you. WS

Last edited by whiteside111 AL2 Mod on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Monaco Highlights Empty Re: Monaco Highlights

Post by Flying_Brit Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:45 pm

No race footage from me I'm afraid. Sad My laptop froze in the 1st part of the race.
Flying_Brit
Flying_Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Jones Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:22 am

Go to 5:10 for B_Senna's epic fail!

There is obviously a number of incidents going on here, especially in the early stages. Apologies if I didn't get them all. If anyone wishes to use any footage I got for an appeal you can either use this video in the appeals section quoting the time reference or contact me (preferably by my alter ego) for a cut down version of a specific incident. Either way please remember to keep it respectful to you fellow drivers.

Alan Jones
Alan Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 am

Great race Very Happy do we all move up a spot because barwell is a reserve ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:56 am

Sorry I take that back barwell is part of our league Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:12 pm

One of my best starts soon followed by one of my worst finishes.. think i got distracted by ' barwell 4 madmans sister' sprayed by the Nouvelle chicane.. So i done a Kimi  & went & sat on a yacht, sipped some Champagne & stared at some ladies for a while before then joining Alan Jones in the Stewards box to watch the rest of what was an exciting race.. So enjoy
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh wow, didn't realise my...ahem...forceful... overtake on madman was quite that bad! :/
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:19 am

Short highlights of my main incidents. My focus all race was to keep it out the wall and finish. Having watched some of the other highlights my lack of a wheel definitely hampers me on tracks like this in terms of smooth or corrective steering inputs. Strategy wise I pitted at every safety car to keep my options open and keep a good set of tyres on to help keep me out the wall. In terms of incidents, having qualified well in 4th and made it safely round T1, went a bit wide at the next big corner, Barwell got a sniff, and I ended up facing the wrong way! Took a 27 point turn to get facing he right way. Incident with Dave was lucky not to be a race ender - must have been too dark in the tunnel for me to appear in the mirrors! No multi 21 here either - with team mate senna cruising up behind at over a second a lap on fresher rubber and bit more talent, I decided not to hold him up or risk a crash defending and let him past. I'm hoping the favour will be returned later in the season! Turning up every week and getting solid points seems to be keeping me towards the top of the standings but don't think I can continue to stay there for much longer - will have to buck my ideas up! Tend to go well at Canada so let's see what happens. See you on the grid. RIP Nelson

https://youtu.be/V2LdzVB-JxE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:13 pm

Sorry guys I lost connection on Thursday. Gutted. Lookin fwd to canada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down