Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Highlights

3 posters

Go down

Canada Highlights Empty Canada Highlights

Post by The Phoenix Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Please post any hightlights.

Last edited by whiteside111 AL2 Mod on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Canada Highlights Empty Re: Canada Highlights

Post by tallboy_rocks Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:15 am

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Shunted off before turn 1 & thanks to tallboys footage I know who was responsible (btw great sportsmanship shown for not waiting & just carrying on). Had some battles early on working my way thru the field before settling into a position & having a quiet 2nd half of the race.
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:43 pm

My best race so far so some extra creativity into the highlights this week! Qualified well in 2nd behind Ross and got alongside off the start but he retained position. Felt like I was about 3-5 seconds behind him the whole race. Got past after about 7 laps but it only lasted a lap or so. A big long stint behind Ross after the safety car. Closed up to about 2 seconds behind on lap 40 and went for the undercut which worked. Couldn't make it stick again though and he got passed a lap or two later. Began to close in towards the end again (must have been a bit kinder on the tyres) and Ross pitted for options which was a great call. Wasn't going to gain anything by following him in so stayed out for the last 11-12 laps hoping for the best, but Ross closed in and was past me with about 5 laps to go. Was all about consistency this one - pounding out the laps at a good pace without any mistakes, and Ross fully deserved the win. While this was one my favourite tracks silverstone is definitely one of my worst so not hopefully for next week!

https://youtu.be/HigHmPK_7aY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down