Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker

3 posters

Go down

Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Decisions & Penalties posted below...

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Nigels Nuggets

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:34 am

Lii4M_ v TopmanTaylor

Verdict: Referred to FiA

Explanation:18secs into liams replay it appears he is spun by topman,i like to be 100% sure as of what happened here so I refer it to FiA to make a decision

Lii4M_ v Daflukey

Verdict: 1 Point Deduction

Explanation: 35secs into liams replay daflukey spins liam causing him to drop to the back of the field.As a result of this daflukey will be deducted 1 championship point and warned to be more careful when following another car closely.

Lii4M_ v HoleyMoley2

Verdict: 2 Point Deduction

Explanation: 1min 08secs liams replay down the pit straight holey moley will be deucted 2points for dangerous driving this move was very dangerous,and also will be deducted a further championship point for causing a collision further on in liams replay where he turns in on the redbull causing another collision.

MoodyMufc2011 v HoleyMoley2

Verdict: Issued a warning for dangerous driving

Explanationmoodys replay holey moley issued a warning for illeagal overtake,i felt you pushed your way past the Mercedes.The merc had already committed to the corner and this was way to aggressive

MoodyMufc2011 v TopmanTaylor

Verdict: 3 Point Deduction

Explanation: moodys second replay.im issueing a 3point deduction to topman for pushing moody off track and into the barrier,contact was light but the time lost was substantial.Waning to be careful when following another car closely

Stevo Appeals against 20 seconds worth of penaltys

Verdict: Gets both of his penalty's removed

Explanation: first stevo time penalty will be removed and even tho stevo made contact  i felt it didnt warrant a 10 second penalty

Back to top Go down

Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Re: Monaco GP - Penalty Tracker

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Lii4M_ v Topman

Verdict: 1 point deduction

Explanation: it cost both of you dearly resulting in both of you dropping to the back of the field although you get a penalty it didnt affect your finishing position.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:49 pm

its did affect my finishing posidtion, there was a safety car in final 10 laps, meaning my 30 second lead was wiped out, and no time to rebuild a new lead. Of course its affected my result, how have u concluded it hasnt????

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 pm

anyways, although personally i dont think the right decsions been made, for the sake of 4 points, have em. Ill be well fired up the get them back next race!!

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Topman i really dont know what your complaining about. Just because you went from 1st to 6th after the safety car isnt our problem. If you had kept it together like the rest of us did you would have left the race with 21pts not 4pts.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum