Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor race.

2 posters

Go down

poor race. Empty poor race.

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:29 pm

really questioning my involvement in this league now, that was a shocking race, nobody would leave me space, i got took out lap 1 and a couple of laps after the first sc, which put me near enough last on both occasions, to work my way through that and into a winning positon only to have holey to do everything to keep me behind illegal and legal. Turning into me on the straight when i am alongside is not on, it could of ruined both our races. When i did manage to get passed i was away and manage to build up a 12 second lead, only for mistakes to cost me, each mistake making me more fustrated and making me make more mistakes. 

I had the pace to win. and I feel some of the racing today was poor.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

poor race. Empty Re: poor race.

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 am

All the incidents you bought up will be looked into Lii4m_, & please remember the rest of the season isnt back at Monaco Wink

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down