Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to pl2

2 posters

Go down

welcome to pl2 Empty welcome to pl2

Post by Rob-Lee77 Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 am

hi guys,id like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone to pl2,i will quickly give the rules a quick mention the main change is this league will be seasonal performance cars and not equal and auto box and driving line are the only assist allowed this helps bridge the gap between al1 & pl1.

the aim is to start the season shortly after the xmas break with the first race being in Germany to stay in line with the rest of the site.

id like to thank moody for allowing me to start this league and bolokov for putting it together.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

welcome to pl2 Empty Re: welcome to pl2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Hi guys id like to say hello and hope that the next season is a success and i look forward to racing against you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:43 pm

I would like to welcome all new drivers coming into PL2 and I hope you all find your experiences here welcoming and enjoyable. And I wish the new moderator - Rob-lee77 all the best in his new role, if you need any help Rob I'm always here waiting to assist.

All the best,

Hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum