Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German GP (DOTD)

4 posters

Go down

German GP (DOTD) Empty German GP (DOTD)

Post by Rob-Lee77 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:14 am

who impressed and why?
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

German GP (DOTD) Empty Re: German GP (DOTD)

Post by bobjim123 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm

Stevo - Solid Drive and looked good up until the last 10 laps Wink deserved win though. Well Done m8

bobjim123

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks Bobjim. You had a strong drive too coming from behind Bjorn & Bolokov, & was able to keep you at bay until the heavy rain came not been experienced on the brakes it was no surprise really that you were gonna take 15+ seconds out of me in the last 10 laps lol. Overall it was very good race with alot of unknowns with how well i would do with braking & how well would i look after the tyres compared to practice but overall im quite satisfied. Smile

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 am

Everyone had a good race without any major incidents which is good and bolsters everyone's confidences in each other, I hope you all had fun battling with each other and I'll see you all back on track around the Hungaroring.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:56 pm

my driver of the day is stevo great race m8t and my 2nd driver of the day is hubunikibolokov He holding me the whole race full under pressure, and brought me to a few mistakes great race hubunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down