Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferarri concern

3 posters

Go down

Ferarri concern Empty Ferarri concern

Post by Rob-Lee77 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 am

im becoming more and more aware that the ferarri seems to have developed more pace and I think it may have moved up the pecking order in terms of how quick the car is,this will be looked at carefully during the first race or 2 and if so changes will be made.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Ferarri concern Empty Re: Ferarri concern

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 pm

How did I know that was coming ,please remove me from the Ferrari Admin ,I'd rather drive a robin reliant than be constantly sniped at. Sick of it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Are both Ferrari's setting blistering times? I think there should be a driver review for every 2 races so you can make any changes that need to be made.

FA it's okay people are criticizing you because you're doing well, it's a good thing but it also comes as a consequence as you may get a slower car.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by bobjim123 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Both ferrari drivers have set very quick times but we are aware it may be a track thing, and after practising with the drivers it looks like the gap is smaller in the race

bobjim123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 am

ferarri is almost certainly the 2nd fastest car in the game on 2013
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 am

no ones sniping dek,its just that the ferarris faster pace has come to light and you and stevo were placed in that car as it was the 4th fastest car but its probably joint 2nd fastest with either the redbull or merc,some would say merc is fastest others redbull,personally I think its redbull round most tracks,
but you will remain in ferarri tonight and lets see how it goes,the good thing is we have spotted this and we can fine tune things.At least over the rest of this season we can learn while we competitively race as we know mistakes have been made elsewhere which we predicted dek as we spoke at length on how we would handle testing and test races.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:45 pm

I understand this mate ,but personally I would like to be in a car I can stay in for the season because it takes a while for me to get used to it ,if I need to be dropped to a slower car then sweet I fully understand but please make the decision ASAP...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down