Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driver line up concern

Go down

Driver line up concern Empty Driver line up concern

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:47 am

For the next race in Hungary i think more changes need to be made to the car allocations. I feel ive improved alot the last week & after Mondays race & more improvement by next week i feel i wont be far off Bob & Robs pace, which obviosly means im too fast for my car & will likey need to be given a simular paced car. Germany is one of the few tracks im good & would likely be 2 or 3 tenths slower elsewhere & be level with others, but having done plenty of practice at Hungary with Bob & having adapted alot more with no traction control & especially no abs, really surprisingly i was able to compete with Bob in qualifying in the Ferrari & was 2 tenths off Bob when both of us were in the Mclaren which was harder for me to adapt to.

If it is possible to work i think the following changes need to be made, even tho the Red Bull & Mercedes drivers will be sadly less competative but this line up would hopefully make everyone in Ferrari, Lotus, Mclaren & Sauber competative with each other.

Red Bull: Porschedude911 & Muzza-_-3

Mercedes: Hudunikibolokov & Hamishsop

Ferrari: F1xStevo_87 & DaveJ2013

Lotus: Bobjim123 & Rob-Lee77

McLaren: B_j_orn & SPACE

Sauber: MickW355 & GBM_Beardy

Force India: SPACE & SPACE

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down