Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German GP Appeals

+2
Chaz_B_97
Aletdownofstate
6 posters

Go down

German GP Appeals Empty German GP Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Place any German GP appeals here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

German GP Appeals Empty Re: German GP Appeals

Post by Chaz_B_97 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Appeals will be posted shortly. 2 that I can See/Remember.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 am

11 Mins 25 seconds

Clatty on Brian.

& 45 mins.

Myself & Patty - Blue Flags?
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 pm

I'm glad someone managed to get some footage of that platty guy driving like an absolute dick last night. I lost count the amount of times I heard moody warning him over the headset.

I don't record unfortunately but he took me off twice after I had lapped him as well as hold me up massively with his constant weaving, clearly he has no idea what a blue flag is. He also caused dastardly a number of problems that I witnessed. As a result when the safety car came out both me and dastardly ended up behind Chaz a lap down which wouldn't have happened without this guy causing all sorts of problems which was a great shame as it was going to be an interesting finish between us.

I'm all for having more members in this league to make it more competitive but if that is the standard of driving we are recruiting then it won't be long before I'm racing elsewhere. I mean he finished 4 laps down so what he was thinking was beyond me.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Pagey, I'm gonna protest this one for sure. You watch it, Regardless of my position, He swipes across and nearly ruined my race. The fact that I'm the leader and that i've had this issue before makes me really annoyed as I know it wasn't Moody's fault but people gotta be alert.

AND, if you keep on watching the next couple of laps, He was way too aggressive imo. He's entitled to unlap himself but I mean he could of gave me some space.. Then the fact that he passed and let me straight back through O_o I was baffled..But yeah..I wasn't pleased.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:36 pm

It will be discussed in FIA lads
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 pm

how can drivers like that be recruited? did nobody see him drive other than an induction? Reminds me of Gabriel last year!
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:54 pm

I know Admin, but I don't want Pagey to leave because of events like this.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:55 pm

as per Pageys post, Plattycurls aaarrrggghh!!!  Evil or Very Mad anyone see what occurred on lap1 turn4 to me, got thru 1st 3 corners ok then nearly ended up in the wall on the right after being hit & I was on the inside  scratch not sure who was at fault but it'd be good to know.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz_B_97 Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:30 pm

dunno mate, but i recommend recording the races. All I use is my phone, then I connect to my Computer, upload to my channel and there. It helps out a lot as these bans wouldn't of happened had I not of recorded or raced.
Chaz_B_97
Chaz_B_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down