Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza Penalty's

5 posters

Go down

Monza Penalty's  Empty Monza Penalty's

Post by The Phoenix Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Any Penalty's will be posted below.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Monza Penalty's  Empty Re: Monza Penalty's

Post by The Phoenix Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Dave_213 has been given a 3 point penalty for dangerous driving at the start of the race. We advise you to be more careful please.

Benappleby has been giving a 1 point penalty for ignoring steward orders. We strongly advise everyone to follow the steward orders on race days.

Will-I-Am_3001 has been given a warning for the incident at the first corner. Please be more aware of who is around you.

Rosstheicon's appeal against CHM1945 there will be no further action to this incident (if you could call it an incident).
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:26 pm

No, I AVOIDED the incident. That doesn't make a backmarker trying to drive into me any less wrong.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 pm

We don't think CHM1945 had any intentions of driving into you mate.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Look, I know the penalty room isn't a place to argue, so how would I go about appealing this decision? Because he missed my car by inches when I was as far away from him as I could be and made me swerve so that I was about a foot from hitting a wall that would've ended my race. I then watched him defend against Barwell later in the race, costing him over a second.

All of that wouldn't bother me if he was racing for position, but the fact is that he wasn't and this needs to be stopped before he does end up taking someone out, because driving like that he will.
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Brit Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm

Second time lucky.

1st Corner incident. I would just like to say that from Tallboy's video, it looks like Barwell turned in too early for turn 1 and after just watching Barwell's onboard footage of the start, it clearly shows that he started turning in way before the apex of the corner, meaning he would of completely cut the 1st corner.

If he had gone round turn 1 normally, this whole incident would of probably been avoided. I'm not having a go or anything, but Barwell is an experienced racer, so he should know the track is determined between the white lines.

Just my opinion, no offence intended.
Flying_Brit
Flying_Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Brit Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Tallboy's view.

Monza Penalty's  Untitl14

Onboard Barwell.

Monza Penalty's  Untitl15

I paused the video's just as he started to turn in, so the steering angle will of been increasing after that point.
Flying_Brit
Flying_Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 pm

If you look at my footage properly, you will see I turn Slightly to the right to cover my inside. I didn't 'turn in too early' at all! Plus I'm the lead car going into the first corner so you should be more aware. hence why you just got a warning.

And your saying if I went round turn 1 properly the whole incident could of bin avoided? How about if you payed more attention to the car in front then we both wouldn't of ended up starting at the back!
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying_Brit Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:41 pm

Mate, I'm not having a go at you, just my opinion, as I said.

Yes, you did slightly turn in to defend the inside, but that happened just before I paused the video. I guess I just wasn't expecting you to take such a tight line into 1st corner.
Flying_Brit
Flying_Brit

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Monza Penalty's  Too_cl11
This is how close he came to hitting me...
Monza Penalty's  Too_cl12
...and this is how close to hitting the side of the bridge I came as a result. Remember, he shouldn't be trying to impede me at all and the track is 3 cars wide, plus I'm having to use DRS to get past him
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 am

But as the lead car going into the first corner, it doesn't matter which line i choose to take, you should anticipate the car in front and the corner coming up, but the FIA deemed it was your fault, and issued you with a warning and to be more careful in future races.
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by S007PS Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:23 am

Penalties & Warnings issued to Drivers are never nice to receive but I think Drivers shouldn't see them as Criticism's or Negative statements against them but rather as lessons to be learned in order to make Drivers Fairer & League Races Cleaner.
S007PS
S007PS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:16 am

S007PS said the right thing, topic being locked to prevent any further discussions/arguements...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum