Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uncharacteristic

4 posters

Go down

uncharacteristic Empty uncharacteristic

Post by Tifosi_S_Vettel Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm

I apologise to any1 that i hit tonight its unlike me but i really struggled with the weather and retired due to not wanting to cause any other incidents

Thanks

Moody
Tifosi_S_Vettel
Tifosi_S_Vettel

Back to top Go down

uncharacteristic Empty Re: uncharacteristic

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Same here . was struggeling with the Laggy Weather im really thinking bout quiting this LG but i aint a quiter we need a host with good connection 4 everybody the last 3 races ive noticed that im lagging or the cars around me lag

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm

i have a good connection, probably the best on the site.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:32 pm

i was going to say i didnt have any lag what so ever!!!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:58 am

GamerAce your from Australia arn't you? I don't think there is much we can do to help you im sorry to say. Sad

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 AL1 Mod on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 pm

I never saw anyone lagging, or experienced it myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 pm

I come to think of it i didnt see GamerAce3000 lagg at all which is a good sign he does actually have a very good connection to the UK regarding how all of us see him on track, but i think its localised problem at his end which is affecting his ps3's  perception of where we are & not where we see him & thats not uncommon on this game as ive had it happen a few times in the past.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum