Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian GP - Appeal Room

5 posters

Go down

Italian GP - Appeal Room Empty Italian GP - Appeal Room

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 am

Please post your appeals with footage below...

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Italian GP - Appeal Room

Post by madman_281 Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:56 am

7:55 I know its not the best appeal however during the whole race i NEVER went that far over the chicane, i definately felt a tap from topman even though it may not loo like it
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:31 pm

That appeal is desperate and outragous. I appeal that appeal, madman makes a clear braking mistake and then an acceleration mistake, and loses the race as a result. At no stage is there less than a car length between us, and there are no concerns over bubble glitch as with f1 2012. the fact you never went that far over the chicane, probably has more to do with the fact that you didnt have me hunting you down with 5 laps to go!

Quite frankly Madman needs to be advised on how to use the appeal room.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:53 am

i felt you tap me!!! you can clearly see on the video you were glitching up so dont blame me for putting this up, and it had nothing to do with you hunting me down, i had bjorn up my ass a couple of times during the race and i didnt outbrake myself so why would you hunting me down make any difference.
Also why would the site add an appeal room for it not to be use eh??? quite frankly in the future i think you should let the FIA sort out future appeals instead of getting involved  lol!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 am

Just to let you know, head over to PL Belgian GP appeal room there is still a form of a bubble glitch unfortunately....

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 pm

yh but not a car length surely. They touched at the top of the hill, me and madman were a car length apart. fair play madman, u think u have a sniff of a case, and ur going right for it. But it is ridiculas.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

It isnt ideal footage for the FIA but we'll see and the majority will decide a fair outcome tommorow.

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

okay im putting it like this. i felt a tap on my screen, on yours you werent anywhere near me. im appealing because of what i felt on MY screen. as i said before, they wouldnt put an appeal room for it not to be used. and like i put in the caption its not 'the best appeal' so it might be overturned and then we move on, happy days Smile
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:43 am

I would like to appeal against tomfenty's driving on Wednesday night the footage that rob has doesn't show what he did exactly but he was all over the place.

There was a time when i got right behind him about to pass him with DRS and he swerved which meant i had to to swerve so i didn't hit him which made me go on the grass which slowed me down and meant he stayed in front.

Which then meant i had to settle for 6th when i should of had 5th. 

I understand if nothing happens about this as i dont have any footage but im sure Rob-Lee will back me up with what tom did
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:11 am

also if rob saw what i apparently did how comes he dont have it on video??

so how is it possible for him to back you up? LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 am

during the safety car i got a penalty because of you going slow on track on purpose and the game let me overtake you, and guess what i still made a 10 second gap in like 4 laps aha

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:11 am

Between 4:05 and 5:15 however Tom you were clearly changing direction more than once to defend against me though.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:05 pm

The reason you passed me when the safety car was out because i had to drive slow as everybody else was driving slow. Tom your driving was unacceptable

You said that you slowed down on purpose as it would be cool to hang at the back with me, what kind of driver does that in my eyes you where set on ruining somebody else's race because you ruined your own.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 am

3.35 sorry for the nudge Razz and i dont think there is nothing wrong with the other stuff hehe:P

and whiteside if it means anything then im sorry okay next time i will try not to drive like a slow fatman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down