Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Format

3 posters

Go down

Race Format Empty Race Format

Post by tallboy_rocks Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:11 pm

So obviously next Wednesday we are going to try again with AL2 after Canada's shambles (thanks PSN!) and I just had a couple of questions on how it's going to look.

-Are we qualifying for the race?
-If we are qualifying what format will it take? Personally I would prefer to use one-shot to avoid any on track squabbling in the longer formats and penalties being handed out before we even start to race.
-Again if we are qualifying will parc ferme be active?
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Race Format Empty Re: Race Format

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 pm

I prefer full quali mate because I like starting on primes and in one shot U can only use options

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:26 pm

You can qualify on primes in one-shot, a driver did last week but im yet to work out how... scratch

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 pm

yeah just stick to normal.quali and wednesday was format will.be but with quali as well

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 pm

can parc ferme be off because i was reserve in the AL1 race and the parc ferme was on, in quali is was dry so i had a dry set up but the race was wet so i wasnt allowed to change my setup to a wet one which kinda ruined my race strategy!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Parc Ferme wasnt the problem really, you could of checked what the weather was for the race as it said 100% chance of rain. Everything is in the session rules.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm

I would prefer parc ferme on as a) it provides a greater challenge to balance set-ups and b) some people can take a inordanate ammount of time setting up their cars.
tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down