Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP - Appeal Room

5 posters

Go down

Spanish GP -  Appeal Room Empty Spanish GP - Appeal Room

Post by Stevo_F1 Sat May 18, 2013 1:39 am

Please post your Appeals here...

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP -  Appeal Room Empty Re: Spanish GP - Appeal Room

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi everyone it was a great race, but when the safety car came out i lost out by a lap i dont think safety car should be left on i came 7th in the end but i think i could of made up many more places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:44 pm

i think it should be left on, its unfortunate if your lapped in that situation, but it adds that unpredictability during races, it opened it up at the front and made things close between topman and me.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by goodhead01 Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:03 am

I also got shafted during the safety car, i was 6th before the safety car came out and i had to rejoin at the back. Unless you are allowed to retake your positions it doesnt really work.
Saying that i was happy with a bit of a break as my kneck was hurting bloody killing me!

goodhead01

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:09 pm

I guess the safety car can be discussed, if enough driver want it removed. But my opinion is that its what happens in racing. To have the first safety car so late in a race, is very unusual in my time in league racing. Usually accidents are more likely to happen early in races on high fuel, in which case nobody will have been lapped, and it will bring the field closer together and give people who thought they had blown it, a second chance in a race.

Also i believe that this safety only happened bkz of some1 deliberately destroying their car. Thats against the rules and wont be happening regularly.

Id advise we all stick with it, and next week at monaco, im almost certain we will see how the saftey car should work!

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 pm

we are trying to create real life XP so u know my answer . @ topman last turn i saw a force india spinning then sc soo we need to monitor good

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:59 pm

guys this is an appeal room not a discussion room if you would like this to be discussed by FiA post in the FiA office.

thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down