Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me and jamesboro confirmed teammates?

Go down

me and jamesboro confirmed teammates? Empty me and jamesboro confirmed teammates?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:51 am

at the start of the next season if the drivers change cars and stuff, would it be ok if i could pair up with jamesnboro if he says it is ok?...just that lately when i have raced, me and james have been so close not including korea lol ...on a classic race last night we were constantly battling in the classic lotus (the yellow 1) for 30 laps round germany it was the best battle i have ever had even in the pit we were coming out right behind each other it was awesome Smile and i seem to think jamesboro pulls the best out of me and he is so clean fair and respectfull i love the ladd he is awesome hahaha no but kissing intended

Back to top Go down