Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delayed Q&A With Champion Elect, Chaz_B_97.

Go down

Delayed Q&A With Champion Elect, Chaz_B_97. Empty Delayed Q&A With Champion Elect, Chaz_B_97.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 pm

After talking to the top drivers in AL2, I thought I'd sit down with a few from AL3. First of all, the Championship leader Chaz_B_97.

Q. In your own words, how has the season gone so far?

A. For me, the season has gone pretty well so far but it could have been a lot better. Disconnections and just bad luck has been the case really. Hopefully my luck can change in the remaining races I attend, so fingers crossed really.

Q. Highest point of the season?

A. Lots of high points really. I think the 3 wins in a row with Monaco being at the top of the pile. 78 laps of complete focus and control. Had a great battle with RichytheRacer who has been my main rival throughout the season, but to win Monaco is very special.

Q. Lowest point of the season?

A. Not going to lie, this could be a number of races. Without question though, Singapore shines through. To go to a track that I have been frankly awful at and qualify on pole by 0.8 seconds was unthinkable. Then the race came along and it was ugly..Spun at Turn 2 due to lag and then binned it going down the back straight and into turn 7. I wasn't happy with myself. *No Controller's were harmed during that race*

Q. You've won multiple races so far this season, but Clatty123 has won the last 3. Can you stop him from winning the remaining races?

A. Of course, India I won't be attending but Abu Dhabi, Austin and Brazil are three tracks that I adore. There's one out of the three that's special to me, but you'll have to wait to see which one.

Q. Your currently leading both Championships with 4 race remaining, do you think you can win both?

A. To answer the question, Of course I/We can. We're in the best position for both titles and I have the best team mate that I could ever have. The Constructors honestly should be going to Mercedes. Even though we've had some worrying moments, I think we can do it. For the Drivers, It's different. Missing India will cost me. Like I said previously, the remaining tracks I like, and I expect to win one race comfortably. However, like last season, anything can happen. I'd expect the Championship to go to Austin with me hopefully coming away with a 25 point advantage. We'll see what happens, let the driving do the talking..

Thank you for your time Chaz_B_97, I wish you the best of luck for the remaining races.

Back to top Go down