Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible day for offical PL testing?

2 posters

Go down

Possible day for offical PL testing? Empty Possible day for offical PL testing?

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Would anybody be interesting in partaking in an annual meeting for official testing for the next race? This gives you all a chance to get your set-up ready for the next Grand-Prix and also gives you all an insight to where your opponents are. What do you guys of PL league say?
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Possible day for offical PL testing? Empty Re: Possible day for offical PL testing?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Sounds interesting. What day is this possibly going to commence?

Back to top Go down

Possible day for offical PL testing? Empty Re: Possible day for offical PL testing?

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Just have to see when everybody who's interesting in taking part can do it, at the moment I seem to have Sundays and Mondays off so for me they're the best days. When could you be available mate?
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Haha Ah damn I work those 2 days. Having said that though, I personally am not too fussed when it is as I'm sure I'll be able to fit it in somehow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:32 pm

I'll message around and see when it's best for everybody Smile
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd do this

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:08 pm

Alright Gav,

What days are best for you mate?
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:25 pm

most weekdays mate, but if I have to miss it I can take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jamesboro1993 Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm up for this, and any day except Sunday after 7 is good for me

jamesboro1993

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:17 am

At the moment when I'm online and not doing anything I'll host a session until a more convenient time for everybody occurs which is not likely so I'll host multiple sessions over a course of a few days for you guys to practice even if my work have called me in on a Tuesday which cancels me out for the race, I'll still host it for you guys. Very Happy
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum