Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese GP - Penalty Tracker

5 posters

Go down

Chinese GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Chinese GP - Penalty Tracker

Post by Ud-war Thu May 01, 2014 11:00 am

I'd like to remind clatty123 to respect the track limits and not cut or extend the track, it is clearly defined by the white lines.

Also a reminder to Tomfenty96 that you are only allowed 1 defensive move to the car behind.

Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Chinese GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Re: Chinese GP - Penalty Tracker

Post by madman_281 Sat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Incident 1 (Whiteside111 & TheGreatMarcos): Fia felt that this incident was both drivers fault. Whiteside broke too late and should have been more aware of his braking zone. GreatMarcos moved left into whiteside contributing to an avoidable incident. Both drivers are to be given a reprimand and are to be reminded to take more care when battling for position.
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat May 03, 2014 8:48 pm

I will take the Reprimand but i don't agree with it but FIA's decisions are final.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreatmarcos Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 pm

LAG!!
thegreatmarcos
thegreatmarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Sat May 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Are you saying you was Lagging
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun May 04, 2014 3:03 am

Marcos's car was shifting about abit on that video & that includes him moving to the left but we cant rule out if he had actually moved to the left & that it wasnt lagg as we in FiA can only go by what we see.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by thegreatmarcos Sun May 04, 2014 1:12 pm

yes, I was holding my own racing line. But I understand that FIA can only see what they see on their screens. No problem, it´s just the crappy server from codemasters. I start recording from next race, so if something similar happends then I upload my video.
thegreatmarcos
thegreatmarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Sun May 04, 2014 3:04 pm

That sounds good mate, we always encourage everyone to record their races so they can get justice for an incident that wasnt their fault & catch any incidents with other drivers battling on their screen incase the Steward hasnt seen it. Also when theres lagg in the race some drivers can have different visual points of view due to connections to the other drivers their racing close with if one of them has lagg that cant be seen & an incident can easily occur.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down