Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British GP - Penalty Tracker

Go down

British GP - Penalty Tracker Empty British GP - Penalty Tracker

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Decisions & Penalties posted below...

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

British GP - Penalty Tracker Empty Nigel's Nuggets

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:44 am

Justanumber666 v Hamishsop

Verdict: Warning to Hamishsop

Explanation: warning to Hamish,on justanumber replay I felt you were to aggressive at this stage into turn 1.the McLaren ahead had the corner and you tried to force your way on the inside on a door which was always likely to be closed.
you must show more caution at the start of a race.sometimes its best to back off concede a corner and live to fight another day.

Hamishsop v Lii4M_

Verdict: liam is to receive a qualy ban and a 1 race ban suspended for 5 races.if any over aggressive driving is shown in the next 5 races a 1 race ban will be enforced.

Explanation: 16min 40secs onwards on my replay liam and Hamish have minimal contact.then liam tries to run Hamish off the track. this kind of driving is unacceptable and if a deliberate attempt to remove a car from the track is evident I will be calling for an immeadiate 3 race ban.i do understand drivers can get frustrated but I have seen the incident where Hamish pushed you off the track but im sure you would agree these actions can never warrant deliberately trying to hit another driver off the track.

Lii4M_ v Hamishsop

Verdict: 2point deduction and a severe warning for hamishsop

Explanation:  i cant find the replay but I have seen the inncedent Hamish hits liam off track towards the end of a lap.as Hamish has caused a 2nd incident I feel a 2point deduction and a severe warning to leave more room on track I do remember reminding u mid race that you should leave more room as u clearly were suffering lag and/or bubble glitch problems.YOU MUST CALM DOWN N YOUR AGRESSION MY FRIEND.please take this on board I do not want to be further penalising you.this is a warning my friend if I feel you don't learn from this your next penalties will be suspended race ban and anything after that several bans and if its taken a step further than that a league ban.im warning you now to help you I have to look after the other racers mate,i will be watching you very very carefully over the next few races.i know u can do better.

Back to top Go down