Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bahrain GP Appeals

4 posters

Go down

Bahrain GP Appeals Empty Bahrain GP Appeals

Post by The Phoenix Sat May 03, 2014 9:02 am

Please post any appeals you may have.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Bahrain GP Appeals Empty Re: Bahrain GP Appeals

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:22 pm

me v ian 3rd or 4th corner: i would like to be suspended from next race .. in qualy my throttle stuck open and i crashed out ..i reset wheel and said to myself i would just go easy in first few corners but, me been the racer i am got to 4th or 5th from last in 4 or 5 corners ... then wen i went into a brake zone with ian and another person  my throttle stuck open and i hit ian straight off track and ruined his race ..... ian i am really really really sorry for this mate i really dont no what to say i have just ruined your race i am really sorry ... so for this i would like a ban from next race i no it was tecknically not my fault it was the wheel yet again AND ITS FRIGGIN NEW!!!!! but if i am completely honest i should not of raced at all if i new i had a throottle issue, and i was even telling stevo i darnt race but i still did and now im suffering the consuequences .... i feel like utter crap i really do ... anyway im band from next race

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Tue May 06, 2014 8:25 pm

We will see how much was caught on camera stewy. We have a new system this year mate where we get points on are license so many point equal a race ban.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:30 pm

i but this is serious mate its not just a little incident ... i cant go into a race knowing i have wheel issues ... as soon as i had my issue in qualy i should have just left mate but now i have to live with the consuqence of taking ian out so for this i deserve to be punished

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phoenix Tue May 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Yes i understand but people just cant pick there own punishments mate we will have to look at the video evidence and decide what will happen.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:39 pm

ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:32 pm

im calm now i think i found my issue wach the vid i posted on news people it will show you what i think the problem may be ... so for this whiteside i will wait for fia to decide i dont want  a race ban hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 12:54 pm

i was also hit of the track at turn 5 or 6. fecking CARNAGE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed May 07, 2014 4:19 pm

Stewy i would say as a stewards point of view & i caught the incident, you shouldnt race at all until you know 100% sure your throttle is fixed. Ive seen an other driver issue 2 years ago where his accelerator trigger was sticking & hit someone off & after the race he unscrewed his pad & cleaned it & then it was fine.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Stewy Incident with Ian & Tepp at Turn 5.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 12:17 pm

wtf stevo bit harsh like ffs .. well just let you no it was hair and stuff in my pedals and a spring was rapped around a cog in the rong way

but bloody ell  stevo u no i felt like crap that hole race when i stayed in lobby  and then you say i shoudnt race wtf bit harsh lad yes fair enough i maybe shouldnt of raced that night because it happend in qualy but blimey chil out

@tep1991 it was me who cause a lot of carnage beacause my throtle stuck open mate im sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

At least your owning up to causing the accident , and its nice to hear that you didnt try to wiggle your way out of it. Apology accepted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

no mate i will own up im not like some people on hear this was my fault i new i had a issue i shouldnt of raced if i am completly honest but i have fixed the issue .. it was a dodgy spring lol but still i am sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu May 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Stewy i wasnt been the slightest bit harsh it was common sense, you shouldnt race until your pedals are 100% fixed to be fair to everyone incase you hit drivers off again its all about the 3rd party, but like you said you've found out the problem & fixed it so there shouldnt be a problem with you racing next week.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 12:38 pm

i love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ud-war Fri May 09, 2014 12:42 pm

Please..
Ud-war
Ud-war

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2014 2:00 pm

Lads this is an appeal room not chatbox.

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down