Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco GP - Appeal Room

3 posters

Go down

Monaco GP - Appeal Room Empty Monaco GP - Appeal Room

Post by madman_281 Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 pm

post appeals
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Monaco GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Monaco GP - Appeal Room

Post by RichyTheRacer Wed May 21, 2014 10:06 pm

I don't know the rules on this, I'm not sure wether you remove corner cutting penalties at all. But on whatever lap it was at the chicane I got one penalty, which I probably deserved, and a second one straight after, which cost me 2nd, and I hadn't cut any corners between the two penalties. And that really annoyed me as I knew I was on the back foot from then on in. So could you at least look into it. I don't record, but maybe Moody or Stevo saw the timings and saw me go straight from 0 secs to 20 secs of penalties.
RichyTheRacer
RichyTheRacer

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Wed May 21, 2014 10:16 pm

i would like to appeal against clatty for ramming up the back on the safety car restart. Everybody was told to watch it going into the first corner and as i got hit from behind i lost my wing, which effectively ruined my race. Its becoming a habit now that i cant think about braking for a corner without a car hitting me off.

I would like to appeal against tomfenty. I went down the inside at the end of the 1st sector, but then he dive it down the outside coming into the hairpin, i wasnt given enough room, i then felt contact and my car was put into the barrier losing my wing. Tom you can appeal against me as it was not clear who was at fault, ill take any punishment given to me, really dont care tbh.

Both appeals are subject to Admins video footage
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Wed May 21, 2014 10:18 pm

At the start richy clearly comes across me, and i hit the barrier, although not very hard, it affected my run into the first corner and then i got it and got spun 180 degrees, although this is not really an appeal i would like maybe some warning issued out because cutting across another car is not on!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 11:22 pm

i was on the outside before we came to the corner and you turned in on me :/

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Thu May 22, 2014 6:11 pm

55 secs in, got to be the cleanest pass at monaco ever, great stuff tom.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 7:28 pm

thanks topman.. Smile i have a better view of it but for some reason windows movie maker wont load the video Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down