Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver?

3 posters

Go down

PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver? Empty PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver?

Post by Stevo_F1 Mon May 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver? Empty Re: PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver?

Post by Stevo_F1 Tue May 20, 2014 12:48 am

Mva335i's reply about the 3 times he accidently hit Rob off at on F1 2012 Valencia.

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver? Empty Re: PSN Message recieved to me of a about to be banned driver?

Post by Rob-Lee77 Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 am

wow pot calling kettle black,didnt say nothing to me,i tried to get out of way of drivers lapping me and was at no point warned by the steward,if you would like a video of your awful driving mva im only to happy to let the whole site see a replay of it.i struggle round Monaco I don't hide the fact,i do remember one instance where I got out of shape whilst you were passing me,id like to thank stevo for exposing this,Im confident in saying apart from you every driver no im clean and fair,your just trying to pick holes on a track I struggle on,if you have anything to say lets voice chat.

You just demonstrated your mentality,i would never consider driving into another car on purpose,i don't even think you will get the chance because if you continue to race here and you do hit me its going to look very suspisious.This aint my site or my decision but I wrekon you've raced your last race.
Rob-Lee77
Rob-Lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2014 1:08 pm

To be honest Stevo, I don't see the reason why you would post this on the site we've all said thing in the heat of the moment after a race by posting it on the site it only causes more friction between the drivers you posting the messages has made the situation worse if anything in future try and deal with it privately rather than possibly causing a crossfire on the site.

Thanks
Bernie

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 20, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2014 1:21 pm

This Topic has been locked.

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down