Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada GP DOTD

+2
Stefan1507
The Phoenix
6 posters

Go down

Canada GP DOTD Empty Canada GP DOTD

Post by The Phoenix Sun May 25, 2014 11:48 pm

Who deserves the credit today.
The Phoenix
The Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Canada GP DOTD Empty Re: Canada GP DOTD

Post by Stefan1507 Tue May 27, 2014 11:32 pm

For me SQ is the driver of the hour Very Happy I had towards the end of great fights with him then I have unfortunately lost due to a braking mistake Very Happy

also clarky my thanks to without his crash and the subsequent SC following book I probably would have won the race Very Happy but that's unfortunately, but definitely made ​​a lot of fun Very Happy

Thank you guys for the really great race Very Happy
That was my first podium in this league Very Happy
Stefan1507
Stefan1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 11:52 am

i would like to say sq for her CLEAN consistant lap times leats she can drive a track within the limits!!!!!!!!!!!

stefan you are seriously proud ???? i would not be proud of that podium your a corner cutting scumbag and  you no it .... when the race steward tells you 4 times to stop it you should ... but no you never you carried on corner cut after corner cut .. pathetic!!!!!!! no wonder you had your mic off

Back to top Go down

Post by SQ80 Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Tough race Canada, so tip of the hat to all that finished

SQ80

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan1507 Wed May 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Firstly, I have my microphone is always active during the race , because I like the sound on my headphones during the race and got me distract your conversations .
Secondly, I have not cut the corner always , I've put in some unfortunately a bit too early but I had steered the game itself only 2-3 times a Cautionable not get as others who got a +10 seconds rebuke and white side has made me only once pointed out that I should not always cut coner and then I paid more attention I cut the corner no more .

But if we even so much looking at the Corner cutting then I will no longer ignore the fact that was I kicking in Spain and Malaysia already in the first corner by whomever and also in Montreal , I was once kicked and this I driverless white not who it has not kept time necessary to wait until I passed him so I 'm back stewy 'm proud of this podium I was robbed of my first pole position and after that to my projection and I have given everything to times to stand on the podium.

And Stewy it is me no matter what you say or do to you anyway a very poor loser who wants to run after each upset about something and stop the same.
Stefan1507
Stefan1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Stewy this section is for driver of the day not to start an argument.

Thanks
Bernie
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wheel2wheelracing.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:25 pm

DOTD goes again to clarky for me with some great clean fighting(was waiting for this ever since Australia ended Smile), also to SQ for the great performance after being victim to certain incidents.

p.s. people pls keep discussions private Smile this is an appreciation thread for the best drivers of a certain race.

Back to top Go down

Post by clarky_110 Wed May 28, 2014 6:07 pm

My DOTD goes to Ian, yet again, we seem to always be close in the race and have a great battle with clean racing and some good overtakes. its a shame the force feed back in my wheel seemed to of broke and locked wheel facing right and went straight into a wall. well done to speed queen on the win also. hopefully my wheel will be working for net weeks race.
clarky_110
clarky_110

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifosi_S_Vettel Thu May 29, 2014 5:52 pm

I'll give my driver of the day to my team mate for getting 2nd for the team and some good constructor points also i'd like to mention LieutenantFlash getting a podium in his first race.
Tifosi_S_Vettel
Tifosi_S_Vettel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan1507 Thu May 29, 2014 6:36 pm

Thank you my teammate pity that you did not come there until the end of the race at Silverstone but it is better to run again for the two of us Very Happy

The performance of Lieutenant Flash has really been very good and the first race right at the finish on the podium is simply a great performance Very Happy
Congratulations Lieutenant Flash Very Happy
Stefan1507
Stefan1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down