Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Moderator and Start Date

2 posters

Go down

New Moderator and Start Date Empty New Moderator and Start Date

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:37 am

The start of AL3 has unfortunately been longer than anticipated, but today I'm pleased to announce that we aim to get the league up and running for the 16th of August 2013
I will message everybody concerned on PSN also, just to make sure you got this message.

We are also happy to announce that 'Aletdownofstate' will be your new Moderator for the foreseeable future. On behalf of W2WR, I wish him good luck in this position.

Upon your placement into this league, make sure to add him on PSN, his username: Aletdownofstate 

Like all other League Moderators at W2WR, 'Aletdownofstate' will be making sure AL3's forum is kept tidy and updated, and he is the person to go to with any queries you might have, or suggestions to improving the running of AL3.

This is an exciting time for everybody concerned with AL3, and I hope once it's started you all have a terrific time participating in it.

Any inquiries, suggestions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact me as I'm here to help you.

Yours,

Hudunikibolokov.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

New Moderator and Start Date Empty Re: New Moderator and Start Date

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:54 am

Hello!

Just wanted to introduce myself a little! I currently race in AL1 and Formula Playstation. I've added most of the current lineup to PSN already, with a little message saying who I am. So if you need anything I can help with, feel free to message me on here or on PSN.

Good luck in your races!
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down