Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British GP - Appeals

4 posters

Go down

British GP - Appeals Empty British GP - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Post any appeals here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

British GP - Appeals Empty Re: British GP - Appeals

Post by Pagey_80 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 pm

I would like to appeal being demoted after disconnecting for the first time here with no more than 7 corners to go after leading by approximately 58 seconds, having lead every lap with the exception of lap 19 after pitting at the end of 18 and getting a 7 second undercut on flash at the time.

It was quite clear that I dominated the entire race weekend after taking pole in both qualifying sessions and by some distance after someone disconnected with a couple of minutes to go in the first one.

Then set fastest lap after fastest lap when required and driving what I would consider to be the perfect race, getting the pit stop decisions absolutely bang on in the changing conditions.

I appreciate that there are rules surrounding this type of thing but I feel to be stripped of a victory that only I deserved based on tonight would be ridiculously unfair. I get it when you disconnect half way through a race etc but I was literally 10-15 seconds from the chequered flag.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Misterflash2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:25 am

For me it is ok that you get the victory and we all lose 1 place, you deserve it
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 pm

after thinking on it overnight I have to agree with MrFlash, Pagey didn't put a wheel wrong last night, no crash, no coming off the track just a very unlucky disconnect with seconds left before he would've x'd the finish line. you deserve the win m8, just don't know if FiA will or can overturn it. I have no problem with dropping a place if they do.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:57 pm

If I'm honest, I agree. As much as I want the points, I didn't enjoy coming first, like that. You dominated the entire session.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately for me FiA didn't see it like that and Im classified as finishing 5th which I will have to accept but I still totally disagree with.

I still believe at the very least I should have been classified as 3rd seeing as I had lapped 4th and 5th but apparently there was a chance I could have crashed out in those last 15 seconds in sector 3. Not sure where that's possible at Silverstone but hey ho.

In a championship where my 2 main rivals always finish in the podium positions I feel the 22 points lost to Marc and 18 to Flash will end up costing me big time come the end of the season which is a shame as I had practiced hard to get myself back into contention.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Hey Pagey, maybe you blinked in those final seconds & a really fast pit crew of scousers ran out & nicked yer wheels from under you, 'kin how fast they are with a spanner & some bricks  Razz  heads up m8, we all know it was your race, get practicing for Germany  Very Happy
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down