Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back, can I race again ? :D

+3
Aletdownofstate
The Phoenix
B_SENNA__
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm back, can I race again ? :D - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm back, can I race again ? :D

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:04 pm

I had to change my username when I got made LM, was too long lol.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

I'm back, can I race again ? :D - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm back, can I race again ? :D

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:03 pm

RosstheIcon wrote:I would say you should be racing in AL2 mate, do you still have crazy lag? Razz

Maybe your right Ross and he should be in AL2 as I remember him being quick in Season 1 but you already have the maximum 14 drivers in your league (basing that on your league table which shows 13 plus the new guy who joined last week but hasn't raced yet) with Whiteside also on the waiting list as well waiting for a full time spot whereas AL3 is struggling recently with just 5 people turning up which isn't great fun at all.

I guess if he should be in AL2 then maybe as a compromise one or some of your slower drivers should be made to race in AL3 in exchange, I would have thought it would be more enjoyable for them racing similar paced guys too. Just a thought as I for one am bored shitless with our league at the moment. This site is called wheel to wheel racing but that hasn't happened in our league for a while as it's the same each week where one driver where the track suits that said person dominates a race and the rest of field are spread about. In fact the only close race we have had this season is probably Monaco and that's only because Marc couldn't get past me due to the nature of the track when he was in all honesty a lot faster there and if Flash hadn't have been unlucky with the glitched post then he would have won that race comfortably as well.

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Not sure about my crazy lag haha it might be ok now. I honestly don't mind what league I race as enjoy al2 and al3 but if I'm ridiculously faster in AL3 then AL2 may be a better option. Ill race in AL3 on Friday and see how it go's Smile

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:54 pm

I'm just trying to avoid a situation like last season where we had a few people who blitzed everyone else, because ultimately our races would still be the same, we'd just have less points to show for it.

I guess we'll have to see how the Hungary races pan out, and see if we can arrange something. The only problem with someone changing leagues, is their allocation of points and what not.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Ok mate Smile

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:13 pm

As it seems that no one seems to turn up for race in AL3 I would like to be put into any league with a spear space even the no assist leagues as I am ok without assists Smile

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:28 pm

How well can you drive without ABS & Traction Control? Because PL2 needs drivers?

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:40 pm

Pretty much as good as I do with them, but is racing line allowed ?

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:48 pm

I faster in qualy without aids apart from racing line which I use but if it's not allowed I soon learn the breaking points Smile

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Racing line is allowed, so is automatic gearbox. The rest of the assists are banned.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Awesome where do I sigh up ? Very Happy

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by leedamastr PL Mod Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:28 pm

post in the PL2 forums and we'll test your pace in equal cars to determine what car you will drive in PL2 as the league runs using 2013 mode. The faster drivers get put into the slower cars such as the Sauber and the slower drivers get put into cars such as the Ferrari in order to keep it as close as possible.
leedamastr PL Mod
leedamastr PL Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by B_SENNA__ Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:29 pm

Ok

B_SENNA__

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2