Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race Edits

4 posters

Go down

Race Edits Empty Race Edits

Post by Aletdownofstate Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 am

I'm going to be doing a race edit, similar in style to this, for the races that I'm involved in.

If anyone has a capture card, and would like to donate footage, or maybe co-commentate (The more the merrier, I guess) then please leave a post in here expressing your intrest and stuff.

EDIT

I also put this in the wrong section by mistake, can a mod move it to the race highlights board please.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Race Edits Empty Re: Race Edits

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:07 am

So, I'm spitballing HUD ideas to use for the edit of tomorrows race (and subsequent ones) I've made a basic start, what do people think would be good additions, or generally look good. Kind of modelling it on the BBC one at the moment.

Probably going to have less 2012 HUD elements visable in the actual race, though I'm not sure which ones to keep/lose at the moment.

Feedback/ideas would be appreciated :3
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 am

Looks good mate, maybe make AL1 more clearer. You can't have both "w2wr live" and the laps in top right because they conflict so it's up to you what you decide. Looks generally impressive and I'm struggling to try to think of something to add to it at the moment.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevo_F1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 am

Im very impressed mate! Very Happy

Stevo_F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 am

Cheers.

The W2WR Live logo is higher up now, and I'll probably not have the lap counter on anyway. I was going to do the laps on the HUD in the middle, but I'm not entirely sure on how I'll know what lap I'm on without sitting and watching everything and keeping count, so I might have to leave it on. Same for lap times.

It's looking something like this now.

Race Edits 5EDLn29k3pIoYd2GvMLRsoroDTWG063P-IFsOtzULrw?size=1024x768

Have to view the original file because this doesn't auto resize it apparently.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:19 am

Can't see your changes but I think it doesn't matter how good or bad it initially is. From race to race you'll be able to see your positives and negatives and hopefully by the end of the season you'll have a well worked product.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:35 am

you could maybe move the w2w live under the gears and kers etc.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:01 pm

also your more than welcome to use my highlights.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Hey guys, I like the idea of your race edits, I have been recording my qually, and full races so have footage u can have. Also if u need any help with logos, layouts, artwork etc i am a tattoo artist n spend a LOT of time producing art work on a PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down