Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A look ahead questionnaire

4 posters

Go down

A look ahead questionnaire  Empty A look ahead questionnaire

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Hey guys,

So the season opener is only 5 days away so I thought I would post a couple of questions for the participants of AL2.

1. What are your season objectives?

2. Who do you expect to be battling against this coming season?

3. What's your favourite track?

4. Who do you think will become AL2 season 4 champion?

5. Who do you think will become AL2 constructors champions?

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

A look ahead questionnaire  Empty Re: A look ahead questionnaire

Post by Pagey_80 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

I'll kick things off:

1. My season objective is a simple one, I want to be a comfortable no assist racer by the time we reach Abu Dhabi.

2. Based on the test race the other night it looks like it could be quite close between the majority of AL2 this season. Personally I think I will be battling with butleruk and biltonmatt judging by the Bahrain test.

3. My favourite track is one of either Catalunya or Spa. I'll go with Spa.

4. Hard to look beyond last seasons champ Aletdownofstate although I'm sure there will be others in the mix but if I was a betting man then my money would be on Marc.

5. Would love to say TB and myself but feel I might let him down in the first half of the season. I would say either Mercedes or RedBull with Mercedes probably just edging it for me. The dark horses for me are Lotus.

All in all I can't wait for the season to get going, thought the test race went really well and there looks to be a lot of people this time round with similar (ish) pace which will make for some great wheel to wheel action over the course of the season. Good luck to all. Very Happy

Pagey_80

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:39 pm

1. Defend the title if possible.

2. Based on Friday's test race and practice races before hand, Misterflash2 and Dastardly seem like they're going to be up front a lot. My race pace hasn't been great in practice so I'm not sure, midfield more than likely but hopefully those two.

3. It's previously been Malaysia, but I'm enjoying Bahrain at the moment, Austria and Singapore too.

4. After last season Flash, Pagey and Joe would all be strong contenders and Dastardly due to his blistering practice pace. Tallboy is going to be up there too with him being ex AL1.

5. Love to say Mercedes, but Red Bull are probably the favourites tieing with McLaren.

Same as Pagey really, lots of people who seem to be very close together this year. Should be good, lots of close races and hopefully the best season so far.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboy_rocks Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:47 am

1. I'm honestly not thinking that far ahead. I've been out of league racing for a while so I'm just looking for some good, clean fun on track.

2. I'm flying into this blind after not doing the test race (but AC Unity is so worth it) but I know I'm not that quick on this game so we'll just have to wait and see.

3. Spa's an obvious choice but I do enjoy Brazil and USA as well.

4. Anyone but me Sad

5. This is the point where I should apologise to Pagey for my PS3 being dog poor because I may spend far too much time dsc'ing. Marc and Dastardly look good in them Mercs though.

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:56 pm

1. Relieving my team mate of his title would be nice but i'll be happy if i can go one better than last seasons finishing position (3rd) & win more than 1 race Very Happy

2. Everyone, the guys who raced last season look just as quick on the tracks we've practised on & i'm sure the new lads will only get faster as the season progresses.

3. Suzuka, classic track thats got it all....apart from rain apparently, that'll be a 1st.  Sad

4. Me Wink

5. Mercedes AMG i hope.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down