Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian GP Penalties

2 posters

Go down

Hungarian GP Penalties Empty Hungarian GP Penalties

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:36 am

Any penalties the steward has given will be posted below.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP Penalties Empty Re: Hungarian GP Penalties

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

1. PL appeals

Gav- Reprimand for doing a late cut into the pit lane.
- 3 point deduction. For squeezing a car off track more than once and two accounts of doing more than one change of direction in a defensive maneuver.
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 am

Immediately appealed. I want proof and an explanation of both of those, and I want to be told which rules I broke, and shown where they are written.

You said I didn't have a case to answer Bolokov, you've got more faces than a town hall clock.

Load of Bollocks

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 am

Apologies if this as offended you as they was agreed by the FiA in which 6 people made an unanimous vote. I didn't make this up if that's what your thinking?
hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:25 am

it was voted on by more than just bolokov gav, he cant make the decisions by himself.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 am

The cutting pit lane isn't a rule, so you can't penalise me for it. I never changed my direction more than twice (which you are allowed) one move, then take my line). I never squeezed a car of the circuit. That whiney little fucktard drove himself off at Turn 1.

Overturn the lot, or I will appeal Liams hitting me at Turn 4, and running off the circuit to attempt to gain an advantage and overtake me.

If I was guilty (which I'm not), a 3 point deduction is ridiculous.

I suggest the "FIA" reconvene for an emergency meeting sharpish, or you lose another driver pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by hudunikibolokov Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:34 am

Ok mate it's obvious that you're displeased with the FiA's response. In this case just appeal the decision mate and it will be looked at again. If you're unhappy by anything happening on track and have video evidence please post it in appeal section.

hudunikibolokov
hudunikibolokov

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:36 am

16. The track is clearly defined by the white lines painted on either side of the tarmac edge.

17. Drivers are permitted to use the exit kerbs fully, but as long as the circuit is re-joined safely.

18. In all circumstances and track layouts, drivers must have at least 1 wheel within the white lines, to be counted as on the track.
*Failure to follow this rule will be severely punished if Race Steward or Driver video footage demonstrates drivers abusing track boundaries. So PLEASE race with a fair mind towards corner cutting, and know that all other drivers in your race SHOULD be doing the same*

It applies for the pit entry and exit. You are over reacting, and getting abusive towards myself and bolokov is going to do you no favours. It was felt at the meeting that at turn 1, you cut across my car without clearing it fully. It was also felt down the straight you made your initial move to the inside but kept your car in the middle of the track and then when i was there moved more over to the right and squeezed me a little bit too much.

It was voted on, by derek, bolokov, moody & stevo. It was a unanimous vote.

Whether you think it is right or wrong that is your own matter, It would be a shame to loose you over this.

Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am

Bolokov, it's in the appeal room. Deal with it. Now.

Let me know the outcome by 20:00 tomorrow please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:48 am

Have you just made that up Liam?

You were part of this meeting? Surely that's a conflict of interest isn't it??

It's bollocks Liam, don't take out your inability to overtake on me.

Back to top Go down

Hungarian GP Penalties Empty Hungarian Penaltys

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:40 pm

After finally been able to do the FIA after 2 weeks, this is the following that came out of Gav appealing his penalty he had been given for his driving around Hungary. First of all i'd like to point out Liam did not have a say in this, I repeat NOT. The FIA decided that Gavs penalty, which includes a 3 point deduction and a reprimand for his Pit entry, will stand as it is. The vote ended up in 4-2 in favour of letting the penalty remain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down