Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungary GP Appeals

3 posters

Go down

Hungary GP Appeals Empty Hungary GP Appeals

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 am

here are some videos from the race, the incident where i took out the ferrari im pretty sure i was hit by the force india then into the ferrari, and the other 2 incidents possibly lost me a podium finish.

Back to top Go down

Hungary GP Appeals Empty Re: Hungary GP Appeals

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 am

I cant quite make out who was in the first incident mate, but they all be looked at on saturday by the fia thankyou for posting your evidence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 am

this is the 3rd time trying to add this video now Sad it wont work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 am

thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 am

the first incident was me but i already got a 10second penalty for it!!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Mercedes8354 me personally I think you need to go back to specsavers and get some new glasses if you think you had a chance of a podium, if you look in the highlights topic, there is the video of you spinning me, and the force India DID NOT hit you into the back of me which you claim he did, and as for the DRS incident thats just pure filth. the stewards should really look into that, pure un-sportsmanship in my opinion,
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:28 pm

barewell mate, can you just be less hostile in future. I know its frustrating when these incidents happen to you but just try to remain calm, we all make mistakes mate.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 pm

yes I will be less hostile from now on. but when he spun me out, yeah it may have been an accident, but how can the DRS incident be an accident
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm

May I please remind you the 'Appeal Room' is meant to be put your appeals in if you have any, post the video evidence if you have, and in a Friendly and respectful manner. Than the FIA will make a decision on the case(s). If you don't appeal and the steward feels it is necessary to issue a warning/penalty he will. Please be respectful to others, also when you're appealing.
Le Mans legend Tom Kristensen,
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:22 pm

like I said in my previous post, I will be less hostile, I do apologise for being too abrupt, wont happen again, but can you please review this incident as I feel it was un-sportsman like
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:24 pm

I personally have made my mind up on this incident but if you appeal mate it will go to FIA and it will be discussed this saturday night. Just what you prefer personally, thanks for your respectful manners, I appreciate it.
Le Mans legend Tom Kristensen,
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 pm

barwell74 wrote:Mercedes8354 me personally I think you need to go back to specsavers and get some new glasses if you think you had a chance of a podium, if you look in the highlights topic, there is the video of you spinning me, and the force India DID NOT hit you into the back of me which you claim he did, and as for the DRS incident thats just pure filth. the stewards should really look into that, pure un-sportsmanship in my opinion,

well... if i didnt get taken out by people like 3 times then yes i would. im sorry about the stuff that happend but seriously posting stupid stuff like i need to go spec savers is just stupid, i said i THINK I WAS HIT BY THE FORCE INDIA IM NOT SURE. i hate people like you that think there so smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Lii4M_ Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Guys this is an appeal room not an episode of jeremy kyle, if you have an issue with one another sort it out via PM's or over psn, if you have an issue that you like to be brought to the attention of the stewards then post your evidence and leave it at that.
Lii4M_
Lii4M_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down