Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results

2 posters

Go down

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results Empty Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results

Post by madman_281 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:01 pm

1st - Madman
2nd - SQ
3rd - Pdids
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results Empty Re: Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Completely forgot to post these with being not well.

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results W2wr_a14

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results W2wr_a17
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results Empty Re: Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:06 am

how is that fair if the rest f us disconnected obviously a connection issue with host >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 am

My connection is fine.

Austin GP - Qualifying and Race Results 4246846940

Only person in the lobby who lags consistantly is you. That being said if you want a different host, it's fine by me. Sort it out between yourselves who gets the duty and let me know by Wednesday.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:17 pm

that being said in qulaifying when everyone kept disconnecting there were like 4 or 5 people that were still in the lobby so not sure its anything to do with marcs connection
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:53 pm

connections can drop you know... especially when hosting :OOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:08 pm

If my connection dropped everyone would have gone and so would my connection to PSN and the internet.

Hosting puts no more stress on the connection than anything else.

This type of disconnection is usually caused by a major desync error. It's an issue with Codemasters netcode thaty they have acknowledged plenty of times over the course of 2010-2014.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:51 pm

ok if you say so.... even though your probably getting ddosed.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:27 pm

LOL, okay then.

Do you even know what a DDoS is? Or how they work? What they do? Unless it's you trying to DDoS me, then no, I'm pretty sure that I'm not. And if you are doing that, you're doing a pretty shitty job at it.

If I was getting DDoSed, then I would have been completely offline. My router/modem would crash. That's what happens when you recieve millions of simaltaneous hits. That's what a DDoS does.  Also, the host disconnects for whatever reason, the game just migrates it to another player in the lobby.  So again, if I was being DDoSed, I'd go, no-one else would.

If you want a new host, talk to Stevo and sort it out, if not stop trying to start shit on the internet that you have no concept about whatsoever.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:25 pm

oh god did you just try to educate me on ddosing?????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Well you apparently don't seem to know how it works. Next up, punctuation.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down