Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals

+2
madman_281
Aletdownofstate
6 posters

Go down

Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Post any appeals and evidence here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:16 pm

My view of the CHM/Madman collision at the final turn.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:35 pm

i will be appealing sherlock and chm, and sherlocks language in chat
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:07 am

Not being funny... But sherlock lags so bad, he kept going really slow so when I overtook he kept teleporting in front of me and I hit into the back of him.... he overtook me and kept backing into me god dammit oh and 1 last thing he kept corner cutting when he had fastest laps as I saw him do it Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:30 am

tomfenty96 wrote:Not being funny... But sherlock lags so bad, he kept going really slow so when I overtook he kept teleporting in front of me and I hit into the back of him.... he overtook me and kept backing into me god dammit oh and 1 last thing he kept corner cutting when he had fastest laps as I saw him do it Evil or Very Mad
Footage?
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:55 am

This is an appeal against madman and his reckless driving he was beyond track limits on the penultimate turn then on the final turn he ran into the back of my car spinning me round forcing me into the barrier (black flagged  
because i was traveling the wrong way after being spun). Earlier in the same lap you tried to overtake me and went wide leaving you behind me.
What is all this about madman appealing against me? After you took me out I watched your race and to be fair you spend a terrible lot of time beyond track limits.
I wasn't going to bother appealing but when I saw your comment about me I was disappointed with your attitude.

My truthful opinion is you should have backed of madman on the final bend as you were still behind me, as can be seen in Mark's footage.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:08 pm

wow how did i know you were going to try and defend yourself Razz please explain where i hit into the back of your car, and no i was not beyond track limits on penultimate turn, if you actually look at the screen infront of you i cleanly pass you down the inside and at no point have all FOUR wheels off the track.  And your comment saying i was behind you on final turn is incorrect, on my video i look to the right of my car and it clearly shows my car was ahead of yours. how can you even say that i hit the rear of your car. lol! And btw the appeal room is for people who feel they have been hard-done by. So where does attitude come into this, you hit me off, broke my wing, your fault, end of Very Happy

Last edited by madman_281 on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Sherlock incident 8min, i pass clean down inside at turn one and he turn into me, then at turn 3 i was still on inside and he should have moved more to the outide to allow us both more room like i did at turn two, however he shuts door on me and spins me, breaking part of my wings and ruining my race.

CHM incident 40:03, he shows a complete lack of awareness and idiocy, i pass him down the inside at penulitmate turn, and am side by side with him going into the last turn, i move as far to the outside as i can because from other incidents i know what CHM is like, he then decides to turn left even though its a right hander corner and hits me into wall wrecking even more of my race and i have to do a whole lap without a wing.
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Hungarian Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Proof

Post by CHM1945 Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:35 pm

madman_281 wrote:wow how did i know you were going to try and defend yourself Razz please explain where i hit into the back of your car, and no i was not beyond track limits on penultimate turn, if you actually look at the screen infront of you i cleanly pass you down the inside and at no point have all FOUR wheels off the track.  And your comment saying i was behind you on final turn is incorrect, on my video i look to the right of my car and it clearly shows my car was ahead of yours. how can you even say that i hit the rear of your car. lol! And btw the appeal room is for people who feel they have been hard-done by. So where does attitude come into this, you hit me off, broke my wing, your fault, end of Very Happy

If you care to look at Marks footage last corner you are clearly behind me and push me round into the barrier (have you heard the saying what can't speak can't lie??????)

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 pm

even on marcs footage im next to you!! and on MY footage it clearly shows my car is next to yours and even a bit infront so dont try it Razz maybe ask for some glasses for christmas;) please just accept some responsibility for once!
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:51 pm

Madman you need to look at Marks footage again WHY WOULD I TURN LEFT WHEN IT'S A RIGHT HAND TURN ???
You tried the same crazy maneuver same corner the previous lap on Mark, why do you not wait until you can overtake in a clean and proper manner ????.

I had been racing wheel to wheel for the 4 previous laps with Mark at very close quarters without any incidents, then you come along try a stupid overtake and I am out of the race through no fault of my own.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey1 Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:08 pm

none of my business really but it looks 2 me that chm understeers into madman and if it was a defensive move then there was always gunner be a crash there as he came across just as madman put his foot down. With the sherlock incident it looks 2 me that madman should of backed off as that crash was always gunner happen aswell. Looking forward 2 spa Smile Smile

daflukey1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm

This isn't the place for discussion. It will be looked at during the next FIA meeting.

Now calm your collective tits.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:32 pm

looking back at race i would also like to appeal against CHM for nearly forcing me off the track into the wall at 39:14. he shows again a complete lack of awareness and if i didnt lift off i would have most likely gone off the track and into the wall.
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by barwell74 Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 pm

If you need to discuss an incident that has happened with you and another person, private message each other through the site or on playstation, appeal room is for drivers to post their footage of the incident for the FIA to discuss at the next meeting. So keep the appeal room as friendly as you can for the guests that are looking into the site that might want to sign up. We're having a hard enough time creating another league as it is!
barwell74
barwell74

Back to top Go down

Post by RosstheIcon Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:12 pm

Nothing changes round here, does it? Laughing
RosstheIcon
RosstheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content