Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States Grand Prix - Appeals

4 posters

Go down

United States Grand Prix - Appeals Empty United States Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:33 pm

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

United States Grand Prix - Appeals Empty Re: United States Grand Prix - Appeals

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:27 pm

Not sure what to make of this one. There's definitely enough room in that corner for two people.

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:07 pm

View from my point of view.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Appealing CHM at 11:15, he lunges from far back and then doesnt give me any room and ends up repeating what he did at hungary nearly forcing us both into the wall leaving me no choice but to brake hard and costing me 4 positions.
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:21 am

You could have avoided that collision madman just a slight move to the right and we both would have made the corner without contact.
When I have time I will post my footage.
You are not the only one on the track every time just get at CHM I am getting fed up with you and your comments.
I did not lunge at you I was past you and you could have given room but you chose not to.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by CHM1945 Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:06 pm

To be honest Madman I gave you plenty of space on the previous corner when you were squeezing me as you can see from my footage.
I do not think you did any more braking than you normally would have done at that corner and you certainly could have turned to your right to avoid making contact.
I am sorry you feel the way you do but this is your prerogative.
This is my final word  have a merry Christmas and an incident free New Year.

CHM1945

Back to top Go down

Post by madman_281 Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:54 pm

here we go again...

You lunged from too far back and under steered into my car which is NOT my fault. On the previous corner your video clearly shows that I never squeeze you as there is plenty of room between us. If you look at my video at that corner every lap i brake at the same point which is FULL brake. I think everyone is getting fed up with your inability to drive fair and clean. Now thats all im saying coz im not getting into another one of your pathetic little arguments. Have a good christmas and i hope i dont come across you on track anytime soon as my car likes to stay untouched Smile
madman_281
madman_281

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down