Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights

4 posters

Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by Aletdownofstate Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Post any highlights here.
Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty Re: Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by tallboy_rocks Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:19 am

We'll ignore the part where I was blatantly speeding in the pitlane to serve my drive through. Razz

tallboy_rocks
tallboy_rocks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC26KnF8d0BVRS3sAA0Twm6w

Back to top Go down

Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights Empty Re: Canadian Grand Prix - Race Highlights

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Lack of action in this video but i'm not complaining about the 25pts & my 1st win this season Very Happy
Hey Canada, where's my Lumberjack No1 Winners Hat???

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Trond_1981 Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:33 pm

Well Dastardly, the action you were lacking ended up in the wall waaay too early sadlig.... Pretty confindent that I would've challenged you hard for the win.
Had a fantastic setup, and I believe my strategy, starting on supersofts, and being able too keep up with your pace early on (once I got passed Snoop), could've given me the edge over you on friday....
Sadly it wasn't be be.... Pushed too hard too early once I got 2nd....

I hate walls...... :-(

Trond_1981
Trond_1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Aletdownofstate Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:56 pm

Trond_1981 wrote:

I hate walls...... :-(

Wait 'till this Friday @ Baku Trond, T8, 9 & 10 are nice hard Castle walls pale & T15 is just a treat affraid
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Trond_1981 Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Well predicted....... :-(

https://youtu.be/8V2rUUu028M
Trond_1981
Trond_1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down