Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wheel2WheelRacing
Welcome to the Wheel2WheelRacing Playstation 4 F1 League! Thanks for Visiting!

We are a website of clean and enthusiastic drivers, and you can join us by creating a free account, clicking 'Register'. If possible, please use your PSN username - this will make it easier for you and League Moderators to add each other.

After signing up, write a post in the 'Welcome to W2WR' section letting us know, and we will arrange a quick induction with you in a private online lobby. Getting approval in this session with a League Moderator will grant you access to start racing in the Leagues.

Look forward to seeing you on track,
Wheel2WheelRacing Website Team
Wheel2WheelRacing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungary GP Race Highlights

+2
Aletdownofstate
McDASTARDLY-00-
6 posters

Go down

Hungary GP Race Highlights Empty Hungary GP Race Highlights

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Post highlights of your race here.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Hungary GP Race Highlights Empty Re: Hungary GP Race Highlights

Post by Aletdownofstate Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:18 pm

Aletdownofstate
Aletdownofstate

http://tinyurl.com/nznnf46

Back to top Go down

Post by Misterflash2 Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Did someone film the cause of the safety car?
i think it was because of the stewards who retired in the first corner
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Misterflash2 wrote:Did someone film the cause of the safety car?

I first thought it was because Kev_counter either spun or was was spun off track at lights out by the Merc, but the SC is sometime after that, It might have been Marc leaving, yellow flags certainly come out when he's off track, the SC light goes off a bit after he retires but i've watched my recording & nothing else seems to have happened, i didn't retire until end of lap 1, in the pit lane, so it wasn't me as my video will show when it's posted.

We'll maybe both retire in the pitlane after lap 1 next week & see what happens then, it just means neither of us is able to record the 1st lap, ok.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Misterflash2 Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:22 am

good idea to retire in the pitlane, I appreciate your effort to record the first lap but we can record it by our selves so retire in the pitlane after lap 1 is not a big problem
Misterflash2
Misterflash2

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:50 pm

Last edited by McDASTARDLY-00- on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:51 pm

McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Michemery Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:58 pm

McDASTARDLY-00- wrote:
Misterflash2 wrote:Did someone film the cause of the safety car?

I first thought it was because Kev_counter either spun or was was spun off track at lights out by the Merc, but the SC is sometime after that, It might have been Marc leaving, yellow flags certainly come out when he's off track, the SC light goes off a bit after he retires but i've watched my recording & nothing else seems to have happened, i didn't retire until end of lap 1, in the pit lane, so it wasn't me as my video will show when it's posted.

We'll maybe both retire in the pitlane after lap 1 next week & see what happens then, it just means neither of us is able to record the 1st lap, ok.

If you quit after quali and then rejoin once we have done the formation lap then u might be able to spectate the start, but im not sure
Michemery
Michemery

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:57 pm

That is what another league I do, they leave after quali and rejoin during formation lap, there is no safety car that way on first lap unless there is an accident. They are the able to watch race from spectator mode. Maybe you guys could try that idea for Germany and see what happens

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:41 pm

I may be wrong & could be over complicating this, but the problem i see with the above suggestions are,
1. Timing, if we leave after Quali, we could jump back in early, defeating the purpose because we'll be back in the Saubers, or we join late & miss the start anyway, it would take personal contact with 1 driver to nail it & rejoin @ lights out. Remember, after Quali there's a 5 min break then the formation lap.
2. It's a private lobby we use, so if any of you dsc during the race, you go to Marc's profile & rejoin as he's the host & sent the original invites out, i've set up private lobbies before, dsc'd myself & not been able to rejoin off any of the drivers profiles because i was original host. When Marc dsc'd @ your Silverstone race, i think he was unable to re join. So, if we leave after Quali, how are we to know who becomes host & would we get back in off their profile anyway seeing as we never had an invite from them in the 1st place?

Think we should try completing the 1st lap & retiring in the pit lane next week, if no SC appears it's sorted, XDANT02X came in to watch AL2 race @ Hungary last night & retired in the pit lane after 1st lap, yellow flags came out in T1 when his Ai appeared on track but went off after a few seconds, no VSC or SC came out.

I suggest you all record your starts anyway & if any of you have an incident then there will be footage, thanks for the suggestions though & keep them coming, there is a Suggestions thread by the way that any of you can use on any subject.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonk721 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Cool, that is good idea......
My race recording I below

Gonk721

Back to top Go down

Post by Michemery Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:30 am

We could try having the 5 minute break straight after quali on the results screen. Would that make a difference? And then you join back in the formation lap. Also I swear there is a setting in the lobby so friends can join, not sure if there is one but if there is we could do that so people can join back when they want
Michemery
Michemery

Back to top Go down

Post by McDASTARDLY-00- Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Think we'll just start with retiring after lap 1 in the pitlane first, if it doesn't work then we'll try something else out.

The problem with setting it to 'friends only' is the same as the 'Championship' setup, anybody else on any drivers friends list can join, if they get in before end of quali, they're on track with you in whatever car is left, thats why we went back to a private lobby.
McDASTARDLY-00-
McDASTARDLY-00-

Back to top Go down

Post by Michemery Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:32 pm

Ok
Michemery
Michemery

Back to top Go down

Post by Trond_1981 Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:13 pm

My view of the Hungarian GP...